The Doll 2: Sequel Part 34: Morning Part 2

Grace is eating her breakfast and the Doll is watching her eating "How's the food Grace?" "It's good actually!" "Good to hear that!" The Doll giggles and Grace's parents is looking at the Doll and they look at each other "Honey can we talk for a second?" "Sure why not?" "Uh anak pag tapos mong kumain ng breakfast mo mag laro na kayo ng Doll ah?" "Cgeh po mommy!" "Mag uusap lang kami ng papa mo!" "Cgeh po!" Tumayo si Mr. Robert at pumunta sya sa asawa nya at nag uusap sila natapos na kumain si Grace at pumunta sya sa Doll "Come on let's go play!" "Sure I would love to play with you Grace!!" "Wait can you walk now?" The Doll jump off the couch and went to the front door and she open it "Nevermind you can walk now!!" Grace's parents is looking at them and Grace and the Doll went outside "Honey is something wrong with that Doll?" "No nothing is wrong with her?" "Are you sure I mean you that Doll you made has a connection with Grace she seems so into her mind and her feelings?" "Honey ganun kasi ang mga robot may feelings sila sa tao parang friends ganun ginawa ko yung Doll kasi it's my job to make if I didn't make that Doll our daughter will be sad and alone no friends and you should be respectful for me and our daughter" he went outside and his wife is worried and sad.