𝐖𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐞

𝐖𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐞

A video package is shown with legends and members of the current roster talking about Chev "Bane Drago" Knowles. Then it transitions to a rundown of his career.

"You look good," My father, Chev told me.

I smiled. "Thank you," I said as I checked myself in a nearby mirror.

I was dressed in a body-hugging brown vinyl sleeveless dress with a mock turtleneck collar and matching elbow-length opera gloves. The dress was sectioned in the middle with a belt and gold buckle. I accessorized with strappy sandal heels, a brown cowboy hat, and several rings over the fingers of my gloves as well as large hoop earrings. I styled my platinum blonde hair down and wore smokey eyeliner with a glossy nude lip.

I looked at the monitor as Jackie Redmond and Corey Graves announced me. "This isn't a joke, she's here," Jackie said as the crowd reacted to the news of me being in the building.

I take a deep sigh before my music plays as I walk out behind the curtain. The crowd is cheering and going crazy as they notice me for the first time.

Everyone is standing and cheering as I make my way to the ring, waving at the crowd, shaking a few hands, and smiling.

"Yo! They got Beyoncé! What the hell!" Joshua said to his son, Jeyce.

They have the wrestlers on the floor around the ring and one of them calls out my name. I looked over and smiled. "Hello," I said to Jade before I walked up the steps into the ring and looked out at the WWE audience and wrestlers.

"Hello, I know you're all surprised to see me here. So am I. When I got the call to come and induct Bane Drago...I thought to myself, well now it's my time to shine and talk about how wonderful this man has been all my life. You see to you all he is Bane Drago, but to me, he is the best father in the world," I paused as I let the crowd react to the news of Bane being my father.

Not too many people knew that he was my father. My father always stayed in the background when it came to my career, perhaps his way of allowing me to achieve success independently rather than being known solely as his daughter. And that's why I wanted to induct him. It was my way of acknowledging him and giving him the proper acknowledgment and respect he deserved as my father.

"My father's dedication and perseverance have been a guiding light in my life. Though he grew up with limited means as the eldest of ten children to migrant worker parents, he overcame adversity to serve our country honorably for ten years in the Navy. After the military, he met and married my mother. Despite earlier struggles, my dad modeled the values of dependability, adaptability, and tireless effort that allowed him to provide for our family. He gave me the ambition to go out and be the best at whatever I wanted. The hardships my father faced shaped his stalwart character and taught me to meet challenges with optimism. When I look at the fulfilling life he built through determination and care for his family, I see a man of great accomplishment who deserves this honor of being a Hall-Famer," I said as I read my speech off of the monitor in front of me.

I highlighted my father's career in the WWE in my speech before I introduced him. "I could go on all night about his greatness, his accomplishments in the WWE, and what he means to me. But I think it's time to let him come out and let him speak for himself," I said, clapping.

Chev's theme music plays and he comes out as everyone stands up, clapping for him. He makes it into the ring and we share a hug before I walk out of the ring, taking a seat next to Jade, who happily taps my shoulder to say hello.

"Hello, Jade," I said, smiling.

"Oh my God! I love you so much," Jade said.

I giggled. "Awe, thank you, I love you too," I said.