𝐖𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐗𝐋 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝟐

On Night 2, The War and Treaty performed "America the Beautiful" to open the show. WrestleMania Sunday began with Stephanie McMahon hyping up the crowd for the event for Night 2.

In the first match, Seth "Freakin" Rollins defended the World Heavyweight Championship against Drew McIntyre, with CM Punk as the special guest commentator.

Immediately at the beginning of the match, McIntyre performed the Claymore Kick on Rollins for a near fall. Outside the ring, McIntyre grabbed a phone and took a selfie. Following this, Rollins performed the Pedigree to McIntyre.

The latter beat the count, but as he went back into the ring, Rollins immediately performed the Stomp for a near fall. McIntyre turned his attention to Punk and mocked him by signaling for his finisher; the GTS, but Rollins countered into an inside cradle for a nearfall.

McIntyre then performed another Claymore Kick on Rollins for a near fall. In the climax, as Rollins kicked out of another Claymore Kick, McIntyre hit him with the maneuver again to finally win the title in front of a live crowd.

After the match, McIntyre mocked Punk and gave him a crotch chop. Punk stood up and pulled McIntyre's legs out. Punk then removed the brace from his arm, and hit McIntyre with it. 2023 Men's Money in the Bank winner Damian Priest ran out to the ring with his briefcase and cashed in the contract. Priest immediately performed the South of Heaven on McIntyre to win the title.

Next, The Pride (Bobby Lashley, Angelo Dawkins, and Montez Ford) (accompanied by B-Fab) faced The Final Testament (Karrion Kross, Akam, and Rezar) (accompanied by Scarlett and Paul Ellering) in a Philadelphia Street Fight match. Snoop Dogg was the special guest commentator for the match, and Bubba Ray Dudley was introduced as the special guest referee.

In the end, Kross bickered with Bubba and shoved him. Bubba then pulled out his Hansen Brothers glasses and put them on. Bubba then signaled for the "Get The Tables" call. Ford and Dawkins grabbed a table and set it up inside the ring. Ford then performed a Frog Splash on Kross through the table. Lashley then pinned Kross to win the match. After the match, Snoop joined The Pride and Bubba inside the ring and celebrated with them.

After that, LA Knight fought AJ Styles. Before the match began, Knight and Styles ensued in a brawl. As Knight went for a superplex, Styles slipped under him and tripped him, causing Knight's head to hit the top turnbuckle pad. In the climax, Styles attempted the Phenomenal Forearm on Knight, who countered and performed the Blunt Force Trauma on Styles to win on his WrestleMania debut.

In the next match, Logan Paul (accompanied by the Prime energy drink mascot) defended the United States Championship against Randy Orton and Kevin Owens. Throughout the match, Orton and Owens would double-team Paul. As Orton and Owens attempted to pin Paul, both men traded punches to each other, allowing Paul to roll outside. Owens attempted the Stunner on Orton, only for the latter to counter into the RKO for a near fall. Paul would then hit Orton with his brass knuckles for a near fall. Orton set up for the Punt Kick, but the mascot pulled Paul outside the ring and revealed himself as IShowSpeed. Orton then barked and performed the RKO on Speed through the announce table. Back in the ring, Orton countered Owens' Pop Up Powerbomb attempt into the RKO. Paul then threw Orton out of the ring and performed the Frog Splash on Owens to retain the title.

In the penultimate match, Iyo Sky defended the WWE Women's Championship against Bayley. During the match, Sky performed two consecutive bridge suplexes on Bayley for a near fall. Sky applied the STF and transitioned into a crossface, in which Bayley escaped and performed the Bayley to Belly on Sky for a nearfall. Sky performed an Over The Moonsault, but Bayley kicked out. After hitting Sky with an elbow drop, Bayley performed the Rose Plant to win the title.