18

Heeseung closed his eyes thought younger was going to kiss him but it didn't came so he opend his eyes

Jungwon was standing two inches away from him , when did he moved away .

Jungwon tilt his hand and lip curl in to a smirk ," are you waiting for me to kiss you, love ?"

How much heeseung wish to swipe his arrogant smirk off from his lip ," you wish" thank god he didn't stutter .

Suddenly heeseung got a call from unknown number , he pick it

" Hello "

" Ohh , honey how are you ?" a loud female cheerful voice heard from other side , he keep his phone away from his ear to avoid becoming deaf .

Heeseung frown at the person in his call who the hell was calling him honey and are she trying to make me deaf .

" Who are you ?"

Other person dramatically," are you not tried of asking same thing very single time you talk to me "

Heeseung came to realise who she was ,"how did you got my number ?"

" I have my way " can hear some sass in her voice .

Heeseung roll his eye hearing that .

" Our baby was on the way but we dunno anything about eachother so lets go for date "

" Girl I don't even know your name "

" Opps , mia , now you know so lets go for date be ready at 5 " the call disconnected before he can say something .

Heeseung staring at phone disbelief .

" You got date hyung " teasingly said while leaning in to heeseung personal space .

Heeseung turn towards him and glare at him .

Jungwon smile," don't worry we can rock this date "

Heeseung narrowed his eye ," we ?"

Jungwon nod his head ," yes ,we" confirmed that he will tagging with his so called date .

Heeseung shake his head ,"But I am not going "

Jungwon put his hand around heeseung neck , " you have to , if you want to find out the truth "

Heeseung tilt his head ," how ? "

Jungwon smirk ," you will see " tighten his hold around his neck and pull his closer ." And also do what I say you to do and follow my actions ok beta "

Something stir inside his gut when jungwon call him beta , he gulps lightly before he can say something jungwon whisper in his ear ," you know you can call be Alpha " .

Heeseung feel light headed ," yo..u remove you .. r hand off from me "

Jungwon eye glint with mischievness ,"why kitten ? , Rubs his cheek against heeseung's " did I make you feel something ?" slide his arm from neck to down slightly brushes against his nipple , heeseung intake a sharp breath and fist jungwon shirt near his chest like his life depends on it .

" Nowadays generation were very shameless " said the passing grandpa while shaking his head like he saw something which should not be happen in first place .

The grandma slap his back head and snort ," like you was good in your days , let them enjoy their life oldman "

Grandpa rub the place he got beat and pout .

Heeseung and jungwon smile at the old couple who were fighting on their way .

Mrs . Jeon - Lee panicking in her office,"how did he got to know about that"