20

Heeseung enter inside Jungwon hospital room , who was lying on the bed without any care about in the world .

Heeseung took a chair and sat near to the bed .

Hee took jungwon hand in his and softly said ," it been a week "

Hee lean on the side of the bed ," you don't like to sleep to much na then why r u sleeping so long " .

Hee took a look around the room it became his second room now .

Boys were not talking to him properly , he want to talk to them but the guilt was stoping him from talking to them .

He know it's not in his hand about the accident but if he properly crossed the road means the accident would not be happened .

Heeseung softly caress jungwon hand ," I should be in this bed not you "

First mia matter now this so boys were so angry with him .

He dunno what he was going to do , "feeling so lonely won " his voice was so soft it was like he was fed up with everything .

" I don't talk about my family right " moved the bangs from jungwon eye .

" Can I talk about them ? "

Heeseung took a deep breath," when I was born for like eight years everything were ok in our family mom and dad were so sweet towards me but I love hyung to much .

Parents were sweet but I feel like something was off from them , it was confirmed when when I am ten years old .

Dad will caress by cheeks and will say one word same - i dunno what it means but mom will get angry at that .

She stops seeing my face for months I dunno why - did my face seems ugly to her ? I have cried a lot to her to see him but she would not budge .

After when I started to grow everything changed , mom started to scold me for each and every small thing dad won't support me nor stop her " his tears roll down on his cheeks had sad smile on his lips.

" My only source of happiness in home was jk hyung , he was like a pillar for me but I realised he can't be there for me to long and I don't want him to fall in my mess because mom and dad was  only bitter towards me not at him "hee softly caress jungwon cheek .

" That's were you guys come in to my life like an angels , you guys gave light to my dark world , some day it's feels so hard to even breath , I stayed optimist but how long won , don't I also feel hurt does every one think that my heart was made up of stone .

Hee bite his lip from choking himself from his own cry ," it's fucking hurt won"

" They were not talking to me won they were completely ignoring me like a stranger

First they didnt believe in mia matter now this " he laughed bitterly

" They will ok if I am in this bed instead of you right ?"

Heeseung closed his eyes but the tears were flowing freely ," what hurts more you know today morning sunoo called me beta but it didn't came like a sweet call it came like he is was disgusted by it

When I was presented , on that onwards my suffering were doubled , I ensure everything each and every single insult which thrown at me , but one thing make me happy that you guys accepted like what I am " he wipe his tears

" But now I feel so down won I can't think anything properly I can't sleep  when ever I close my eyes everything happened in my life was hunting me , I can't take it anymore won please come back "

Heeseung sniff ," they were making me feel like I don't belong their "

Heeseung wails ," how does they can change with in weeks ? - how ? "

" Please wakeup won " like that he slept while putting his head on jungwon tummy .

" Oh my god what a cute view " said the  tall one

The smaller one rolled his eye at that , "respect the single please , thank you " .

The taller one totally ingnored him and cooing the couple infront him .

Hearing the sound heeseung wakeup from his slumper and rub his eye lightly to clear his view .

Took a turn and saw beomgyu and I .N was standing there with something in their hand

" What r u guys doing here ? "

Both ignored him and place the things they bought on the table .

Heeseung observe every action of them .

Beomgyu took one sandwich and I.N took the juice in his hand both of them handover the food to heeseung .

Who took them without questioning .. how would he question when they both had blank stare which he know very well if he didn't accept what they offer it won't end good for him .

They both can see his red and puffiness in his eye but didn't question it .

They know what he was going through, they can only support and be there for him other thing were in his hand .

While they were chatting doctor enter inside .

He came and check on jungwon .

Dr announces jungwon condition was good he may recover soon ," don't be gloomy every thing will be fine " and pat heeseung's shoulder .

Dr dunno why but heeseung seems like a person he knows but can't pinpoint who was it .

His friends left after being with him for hour .

" I can take over from here " heard a  voice from behind .

Heeseung know and bite his lip , he want to stay but he know he can't and he stood silently and walk out .

Sunoo from his peripheral view know that heeseung went out and took the place were heeseung sat before .

Heeseung aimlessly walking inside the hospital .

Without looking who he was crossing and bumped on a person .

the person who he bumped upon hold him before they both can land on floor

" Heeseung ? "

Hearing the familiar he look up the person who called him .

Heeseung blink his eyeslashes few time

"yeji noona " .