013.

Chapter Thirteen

Solo Sikoa Welcomes New Member To The Bloodline, Announces He Got Married

Solo Sikoa – real name Joseph Fatu – and Fabiola Seraphin have officially tied the knot.

The Bloodline member revealed the news on social media with a video showcasing several images from the wedding ceremony.

It's said that the couple got engaged two months ago. The couple married on Wednesday, May 8, 2024. Along with the post, Sikoa wrote, "All mine, for a lifetime. I love you #MrsFatu." The former "NXT" North American Champion also added "I Can't Stop Loving You" by Kem with the announcement.

Some photos included in Sikoa's post show the bride and groom posing with Jimmy and Jey Uso. One of those images features Jimmy's wife, Naomi (Trinity Fatu).

Despite what appeared to be a large family ceremony, there were no shots of Roman Reigns or any other recognized members of the Anoaʻi family displayed in the set.

Congratulations to Solo Sikoa and Fabiola Fatu!

Liked by trinity_fatu, aubreykennedy, biancabelairwwe, and 210,986 others fabiolafatu Days like these 🔼 👩‍❤️‍👨💕View all 238 comments

fabiolafatu Days like these 🔼 👩‍❤️‍👨💕
View all 238 comments

After their short honeymoon in Miami, Fabiola and Sefa returned to their home in Pensacola. Settling back into their daily routine, Fabiola made an appointment with her obstetrician, Dr. Stevens, to find out how far along she was in her pregnancy.

She had found out they were expecting on the morning of their wedding. She still hadn't told Sefa about the pregnancy, but she was eager to see their baby on an ultrasound and learn more specifics about the due date.

On the day of her appointment, Fabiola felt a mix of nerves and excitement. She sat anxiously in the waiting room with Aubrey, anticipating hearing the baby's heartbeat for the first time.

When Dr. Stevens called her name, she squeezed Aubrey's hand as they walked back together. The doctor asked her questions about how she'd been feeling and any symptoms she was experiencing before conducting the ultrasound.

Fabiola held her breath as the image of the tiny baby appeared on the screen. Dr. Stevens pointed out the steady flutter of the heartbeat and measured the fetus to determine the due date.

Fabiola cried tears of joy and Aubrey filmed the whole thing as they gazed at the screen in awe. The doctor let them listen to the rapid thump-thump of the baby's heart before printing out sonogram photos to take home.

Leaving the appointment, Fabiola felt even more connected to the new life growing inside her and couldn't wait to meet their child.

After receiving good news at her prenatal appointment earlier that day, Fabiola accompanied her best friend Aubrey to see Dr. Stevens, the obstetrician they shared.