Chapter 39: Alliance Strike Back

Date 28 August 1946/1646

-Fenn Kingdom-

Now, At The Gotoru Plain, A Column Of Vehicles are Prepare to Depart With 6 Tank Move Ahead to Counter The Enemy Forces That Surely Marching On Their Way.

Now, On The Far West of Gotoru Plains, Was Army of Palpadian Musketeers Marching With Their Musket Rest on Their Shoulder. While Also Marching to the Unknown Vast of Land, Without Knowing The Alliance Was Just Around The Corner Ready to Fight Them.

-High Mountain Fort-

The Base Still Active With The Whole Soldiers of the Alliance Doing Their Duty. With Tanks Past Through and Truck Carrying Supplied Crate To Another Place.

Inside a Meeting Tent, Two General Was Inside Discuss Their Situation. The General Was Guderian and Zhukov, As They Looking At The Map Before Discussing The Situation.

Zhukov: I See.... The Palpadian Are On The Move. The Report From Our KGB Have Found That They Still Marching Forward.

Guderian: But, Wasn't The Palpadian Imperial Army Have Established A Base Near the Gotoru Plains By Now? It Also Near The Northern Coast. I Have Found Some Lead To Their Plundered Of Something In The Gotoru Plains. Even So, The Gotoru Plains, What I Heard From The Local That This Location is Considered As Uninhabitable Plains As Far As Eyes Can See. But, Some Of The Place In Gotoru Plains Have Some Of the High Patches of High Grass.

Zhukov: That Would be A Problem. But, Hope They Didn't Get to Far From That Location.

Guderian: Then, The Terrain Is Mostly Plains With Nothingness of Any Settlement. So, Any Of Our Vehicles Have No Problem Passing Through There Right?

Zhukov: From The Report Stated, I Would Say That the Vehicles Have No Problem In Traverse Through The Terrain, Since The Terrain is Mostly Flat Pass Through The Path.

Guderian: So, That Mean Our Vehicles Asset Is No Problem to Pass Through Then.

Then, General Patton Came In Of The Meeting Tent to Join The Discussion of The Operation and Situation To Deal Against Palpadian Forces.

Patton: I would Say of that.

Guderian: Ah! Patton, Good to See You That You Have Join Our Meeting.

Zhukov: Yes, Good to See You Again, Patton.

Patton: I Just Came In To Just Discuss The Situation Regarding About the Palpadian Forces. Well, The Report I Have Seen, They Have a Alien Lifeform Right?

Zhukov: Yes, It Very Corcerning That Our Adversaries Forces That Include the Alien Lifeform, In Which Our Intelligence Agency, KGB Have Found Out The Name Of This Lifeform After They Spy Throughout the City of Palpadian Empire.

Guderian: So, The Name is Lintwurms, Right?

Zhukov: Yes.

Patton: How Strong Are They?

Zhukov: We Still Can't Gather Much Of How Strong They Are. Or How Strong Their Scale Are.

Patton: *Sigh* Let Get Through The Plan. We Already Have Enough Trouble Now. But, I Just Want to Ask, How The Military Police That Just Arrive Yesterday?

Guderian: They Doing Fine. From The 43 Military Police That Stationed At Nishinomiyako Town, Only 13 Made it Out Alive.

Zhukov: So, Our First Casualties? Damn It, We Made Our Move Now. We Can't Let Them Get This Far This Time After Their Second Attend is A Success To Them.

Guderian: So, Let get To it. We Will Intercept The Palpadian Forces At The Road to The Amanoki. Which Most Likely On Northern Coast.

Patton: But, We Must Lead Them Away From The Anamoki. If We Let Them To Close to It, We Will Get Civilian Involve In Our War And They Might Be On Our Crossfire For That.