Update

Hello everyone, I'm gonna be talking about a few things in here (I'm not done with the before chapter, I still have lots of more people to do)

So if u guys have spammed those guys accounts from the last chapter, I hope they see it.

But right now this is just about the petition altogether.

So, the petition's signings are slowing down now (Ik it's been a few days, it's not becoming as important as it was the first day)

Right now we have 7,027 signatures 

There are so many promoting videos on the site from wattpaders also (Thxs guys for that)

$331 contributed to the cause

50,066 views (included with 6,915 purchased views)

10,099 shares worldwide (on any website)

This is a lot, but sorry to crash our positivism, wattpad still hasn't said anything.

I don't understand how can they not hear our voices, we are doing everything to try and get to them and yet they are ignoring us.

I know I haven't let all the spams to those people from the previous chapter set in but it's just getting to me now.

So many people are depending on this and giving hope to this petition and wattpad is just ignoring us like we're dead meat. Like we're strangers who haven't contributed to the website at all and just caused problems.

That isn't us.

I NEED Wattpad on here, it isn't a choice anymore.

Where the hell are they?

Tag them here AGAIN ————->