Walk

I spent a total of two hours walking along the pier, there were two boutiques that had gorgeous bathing suits, I bought four, two from each store. From the first boutique I bought two different colored two piece bikinis, one black, and the other light pink. The second boutique didn't have many options, so I settled on two more bikinis, one dark blue and the other, maroon. In total I spent about 100 dollars, which wasn't much considering the fact that I got four different bikinis.

After walking around for some time I decided that it was time to eat, I'm actually starving. I'd been eyeing a burger place ever since I got here, and it was a short walking distance.

In the two hours I'd been walking I made two observations, the first one being, all the girls are really pretty. Most of them had blonde hair and perfectly sunkissed skin, and they all walked around in groups, which made me feel a bit lonely. I overheard a few conversations, they each consisted of some bonfire that's happening tonight, sounds fun. The second observation I made was, most of the stores I went to had the same selection of drinks, some stupid vegetable smoothies. Hopefully this burger place is different.

I walked in and was immediately seated, they had a somewhat old theme in there, I liked it. After about five minutes of waiting someone came to take my order.

"Hi, welcome to Juniors' Dine-in, what can I get for you today?" I looked up at the waiter and it was a tall boy with black hair, brown eyes, and tan skin, he's attractive.

"Hi, I'm not really sure what I should get. I've never been here before." For some reason this makes him smile and he sits down in the seat in front of me.

"Well what do you like?"

"Burgers."

He laughed at my dry response "Duh, but what do you like on a burger?"

"Pickles, onions, and tomato. Oh and cheese, I love cheese."

"Okay so what about a double patty cheeseburger, with extra pickles, and some curly fries?" That actually sounds so good right now.

"Sure."

"So what's your name?" After writing down my order he looked at me with a smile on his face, he has braces, and they suit him very well.

"I'm Aurora, and you are?"

"I'm Erick, nice to meet you princess Aurora. I'll get started on your order right now." He slightly bowed before me, making me laugh a bit. "Oh wait, what do you want to drink?"

"Can I just get a water, please and thank you."

"Of course m'lady." Erick walked away and I felt a smile on my face at how he acted, I couldn't help but blush a bit too.

After a few minutes Erick walked out with two plates and two drinks, setting them both down on the table. I didn't order two of anything.

"Who's the second plate for?"

"It's for me, I'm gonna eat with you."

"Oh okay."

"So Aurora, you're obviously new here, so where you from?"

"Washington, I'm just here to visit my dad."

"Oh wow so you're not used to this hot weather right?" That's a common misconception, people assume Washington is pure rain and ice, but they don't realize Summer gets hot there too.

"I am, but it's a bit hotter than I expected."

"Yeah I know it's pretty hot this year for some reason, hotter than other times. Where you staying though?"

"Some house on the beach, it's like huge, white with two red doors." I described it to see if he recognized it.

"Ohhh your dad married Charlotte? I live right next door, he brings candy over to my mom and I all the time. He's a great guy." My dad taking candy to someone for free? That's something he would've never done before.