Visualizing Her

In this chapter, you will see ehm ehm other side of our Mishra Sir.
Enjoy

*****
Third person's POV

At morning, 9 AM, Dharini's parents went to Adhaavat village where Anav's parents live. His parents told them about a famous priest living there and wishes to consult about marriage to them to which they agreed. So here they are. They reached around 11:30 AM. After meeting his parents, having glass of water and mango juice with lots of reluctance and lots of insistance by Mr and Mrs Mishra, (reluctance because they say beti ke ghar ka pani bhi nahi peete and insistance because Mr. and Mrs. Mishra don't believe in all this) they finally went to the priest together.

"By considering the girl's and boy's kundli, the position of some planets are going to change. Venus will enter in 7th house on May 30 in boy's kundli... The Vimsottari Dasa period in of Venus-Mercury-Venus in girl's kundli is also favorable for marriage during this time. Thus,
their marriage date should be 6th of June." The priest finished saying

Both the couples beamed with happiness. They congratulated each other and left after giving dakshina to the priest.

Dharini's parents had lunch at a local dhaba on the way to their home. By the time they came back it is already past 6 PM. Dristi open the door for them.

"What did the priest say ma?" She asked excitedly

"Pehle andar to aane de, thodi saans le le, paani peene de, fir baith ke batate hai aaram se"
(First let us come inside, let us breathe a little, drink water, let us sit peacefully, then let us tell.)

With annoyed face drishti to kitchen to fetch two glass of water. In the mean time dharini came to living room and sat on the couch beside her father. She didn't ask anything. Her father put hand over her head and said, "6 June is fixed for your marriage Rini" he said lovingly.
She just nodded with eyes down. She's not sad but unaware why her heartbeat quickened by hearing her date of marriage.

"Papa, this is wrong when I asked you, mumma said to let you sit, have water etc. And you told her as soon as she came. Didi didn't even asked." Drishti complained.

"Because she didn't asked at the doorstep like you. And she is going to marry, that's why I told her. You also get married, then I will tell you your marriage date" her papa joked.

"Papaaa" drishti whined like a child.

"Rini, we will go to market tomorrow to buy few sarees and dress for wedding functions for you." Said Devyani

"Ok mumma"

*****

Next day Dharini and Devyani went to market not without Drishti of course. They purchased few sarees and unstitched shirt, pant pieces for Dharini's in laws and few sarees for dharini, a lehenga for Drishti and a kurta pajama for Anav. Devyani asked his kurta size to his mother yesterday. After a long day, they returned to home.

"Your mother in law called today, she said she is coming tuesday to take you for your wedding dress shopping." Informed Devyani.

"Ok mumma"

Dharini is upset, not because of wedding but because their parents strickly told them not to meet before marriage. And she can't pin point what is bothering her.

*****
Days passed fast. Dharini was not allowed to meet Avan and her grandparents came a month before her wedding to spend time with her and they would spend all day in living room and just go to their room to sleep at night so it was impossible for Dharini to talk to Avan on telephone as well  as it would not look good.

Avan is also missing her but he has burden of checking answer sheets so he kept himself busy doing the same, all day.

Dharini's father got her wedding invitation cards printed, after giving first invitation to Gods for marriage in temple, he went with his brother and brother-in-law to distribute same to their relatives with yellow and red colored rice. Everyone is so excited for Dharini's wedding, after all it will the first girl wedding of her generation in her maternal and paternal home and the fact that she was the first girl child in their family, made her marriage more special.

 Everyone is so excited for Dharini's wedding, after all it will the first girl wedding of her generation in her maternal and paternal home and the fact that she was the first girl child in their family, made her marriage more special

*****
Dharini's POV

I'm surrounded by relatives now a days. My wedding is in 15 days. But my relatives came early. I don't hate them but I don't have much liking to be surrounded by people, blame it on my introvert personality. My wedding functions will start here then we will go to Mishra Sir's village for rest of the functions. I never met anyone in his family other than his parents. The other day when we were talking on telephone, sir said his sister saw my photo and liked me very much. But that is about appearance. I hope she like me even after knowing me. The most I'm worried about his grandmother, from what I heard, I think she is very strict person. I hope everything goes well.

Two days back my chachi (aunt) asked mumma what they are giving to me. Everytime, this topic comes, I feel bad for being born as a daughter. Why men's family always takes and women's family are always on the other side? I wanted to talk to Mishra Sir and ask him about dowry. How can he accept it when he himself is a feminist? and I never wanted to marry a greedy man. But I guess it is too late now. I hope he don't ask for more after marriage. Dowry is very common practice in my community, but I don't like it. Because one thing leads to another and it may even cause domestic violence against woman. Mumma says I have a very rebellious mindset. But I don't like what I don't like.

****
Anav's POV

I'm washing my hands after relieving my stress. Except monks and saints, every man does this. If they don't, they are lying. I'm also a man, and have needs. I'm practicing celibacy by choice and will give it up for my wife but my body doesn't understand this. Like other men, I also have this urge to get rid of this, and today was that day. I never saw a girl naked in real life but I can visualize right? But the strange thing happened today. Whenever I used to do this before, I always got my relief.  I used to visualized a female body naked but never saw any face on it and today I was not getting relieved and when I was almost frustated, I saw Dharini's face in my visualization and man, my body got more excited and finally I got relieved.

Fuck, I'm sexually attracted to her. Does she feel the same way for me?

*****

Only if he knew🤭 do vote and comment. It is the only way I get to know that I'm writing good and you all are liking it. Also, it means a lot to me❤