Cabin Fever

A school bus pulls up to Camp 98.7.

Ronathon: Whoa, easy!

The bus stops, acting like it was a horse.

Ronathon: Good girl.

The students inside exit the bus.

Sam: Do you ever wonder why-

He gets shoved to the ground by Emily, who was pushed by another student.

Emily: Hey!

She picks her book up and leaves as more students exit.

Thad: No kidding!

He and Lizzy share a laugh as they exit the bus. Uzi is the last one off. She looks down at a couple pairs of collars she's holding in her right hand as we get a flashback.

Khan: After the core collapsed... I...didn't notice the collars.

Khan is looking at an old photo of him and Nori, along with a group of friends.

Khan: Only your mom being a catch!

No response from Uzi, who just stares at him before blinking. Soon, Uzi and Khan are looking into a room filled with old papers and storage stuff.

Khan: She was always all, "Build doors against the coming sky demons!" "A singularity awakens." "Look at this cool S I can draw!" Turns out, I'm not who either of you needed.

He closes the door.

Khan: Just... Be safe, okay?

He hands Uzi the collars as the flashback ends.

Uzi puts one of the collars in her pocket, and the other goes around her neck.

Braidon: Uh, teacher, what is this field trip?

Teacher: Yeah, Uzi's idea. Ask her.

Braidon: Who?

Uzi: I've sat next to you for years.

Uzi's speaking startles everyone.

Uzi: Bite me! I asked to go alone. He's mad at your test scores.

Teacher: No year-end bonus, no learning.

Braidon: So, we're just unsupervised?

Something comes crashing down near the students.

Braidon: What the-?!

From the crash is N, holding onto you, and V. Both are wearing camping outfits. You quickly get out of N's grasp as she turns to the students menacingly, ready to kill them and ingest their warm, sweet oil. However, it's quickly revealed to be a facade, as N returns to her normal self.

N: Welcome, campers! Let's sound off!

She gets ready to do roll-call, but instead begins to count.

N: One, two...

She stops, as nearly all of the students are afraid of them. A student gets shot at by V and falls over, dead.

Students: THREE/FOUR/FIVE/SIX/SEVEN/EIGHT/NINE/TEN/ELEVEN!

You glare at V for shooting a student and she just winks at you, continuing to blow off her gun from firing it.

N: Thaaat's everyone! Minus one... We got so many distracting activities planned, so no sneaking off to investigate stuff.

She slyly gestures to Uzi.

N: To the bunks!

She starts to lead the way, except no one's following her. She looks over at Uzi, then back to the students. Uzi was about to say something when Thad speaks up.