Chapter 25

Declan's POV

His fist collided into my nose a crunching sound followed by a searing pain and a rush of blood splatting the ground. I swung my arm only to be blocked by him, grabbing it, twisting it back and pulling up. A popping sound rang out and a scream ripped through me. Bastard dislocated my shoulder. I stumbled back using my good arm to grab my now dangling one slamming my body into the wall I felt it slid back in. This time I managed to swing and connect with his jaw, blood now pouring from his mouth. He spit and a white tooth clattered to the floor.

He now threw his body at me, sending us both to the floor. Fists and feet were flying from both of us as we both rolled around to try and gain the position on top. I managed to hook his leg and flip him into his stomach. Grabbing a handful of his hair and lifting his head. I leaned forward some putting pressure on his upper back and chest so he could get deep full breaths.

"I should fucking rape you and carve my name into you." I snarled and saw my men stiffen out of the corner of my eye.

"You wouldn't dare." He wheezed out, he was right but the thought made me feel better.

I used his hair to slam his face into the tile floor. Once, twice, three times blood pooling around us as I felt his body go limp. I continue to slam his face into the ground, my anger now fully in control.

"How. Do. You. Like. It." I spat out continuously smashing his face into the floor.

"Declan." I felt a large hand on my shoulder and I looked up to face Tommy. The look of worry on his face pulling me out of my rage filled thoughts.

"Well take him you go get her." He pointed to the shower room.

I nodded quickly, stumbling off Jacob's limp and bloody body. I felt like I was moving in slow motion to the shower room. Throwing the door open, the smell hit me first. My stomach turned and I felt like I was going to be sick. The smell of human fecal matter, vomit and blood filled the air. The large wooden chest was padlocked shut. I started pounding on it praying for an answer.

"Doc! Whitney! Talk to me baby." I yelled out my voice cracking in the process. No answer.

"Someone get me the goddamn bolt cutter!" I screamed as people scrambled around.

The faint sound of the fire alarm started to blare out. Knowing full well the others were starting to burn this place down to hide what happened here.

"Got them." Someone yelled out bringing them in and clipping the lock.

As they pulled the lock out and lifted the lid I felt my heart stop. She was in there, contorted to fit inside the chest. Her eyes had dark circles and were sunken in, her cheek bones stuck out and her skin was place and cool. She was covered in her own filth, the smell alone enough to peel paint. Her arm was sitting in an odd position.

"Is she alive?" Someone whispered beside me. I felt a shaky breath escape me before reaching down to check her pulse.

I couldn't will my legs or body to move I stood frozen with my hand on her neck. The faintest and slowest of beats hit my fingers. I noticed her breathing was irregular and slow.

"Declan! Is she alive." Jessie yelled at me from his spot standing next to me.

I felt hot tears threaten to spill over in front of them all. I felt someone pull me back and Jessie's hand reached in where mine just was.

"She's alive." Jessie screamed out scoping her out and sprinting out the door leashing me standing there unable to catch my breath.

"Declan come on we have to go." Ivan's thick Russian accent spoke.