Chapter One

Savannah

I was sitting in the car on my way to the office for another day of work. I had my photos from yesterday of the runway show in the morning, the red carpet from the afternoon and the concert at night in their own Manila folders to bring into the office.

I work for the Crimson Valley Photography Agency. It's a really honest agency that always takes permission for events and permission from the celebrities there to get their photos taken. Yesterday was no different. It was tiring to go to multiple events for photos in a day, but I was used to it.

I'm focusing on the road when all of a sudden, some idiot brakes. I manage to stop and not hit the person, who decides to resume driving. Stupid people gambling with their lives. I turn really quickly and pull into the parking lot. I grab the folders to make sure everything is in order, and, after adjusting some misplaced photos, I make my way into the building.

Just as I drop my things at my desk and head over to Latisha to give her the files, she comes running over nearly tackling me.

"Jeez Latisha. Good morning to you too." I say. She brushes down her skirt and adjusts her composure before turning to me. "Sorry about that darling." She apologizes. "You got them pictures?" I hand the files over to Latisha and follow her to her office.

She plops the files on the desk not even bothering to look at them. "You not gonna look at them? I worked really hard to get the photos" I say. She looks at me and goes "Forget the photos, i'll look at them later. For now, you get your little butt ready 'cause boy have I got something for you."

"Wait, what's going on?!" I'm so confused. What do I have to get ready for? "Darling, you don't know?" "Know what?" I say. "Oh dear, guess I forgot to tell you. Get you some good clothes 'cause you going to one of them Bells concerts." She says

Oh my goodness. I'm gonna go see The Bells live?! I've been dying to photograph them. "Savannah? You good?" I immediately snap out of my thoughts. "Oops sorry Latisha. But anyways why do I gotta get ready so soon?" She looks at me "Boy, do you not know who The Bells are?! Now hurry up to the bathroom and go change."

Without sparing a second, I grab the garment bag Latisha had and head towards the bathroom. I still can't believe I'm gonna go to a one of their concerts. I've been dying to go for months now. I get in a stall and open the bag to see the prettiest blue jumpsuit. I slip it on in place of my work clothes and head to apply a quick makeup job.

I walk out towards Latisha to return the garment bag, clothes in my hand. I can't help but feel everyone's eyes on me and hear them whispering. "Girl, you look fine as hell. I knew I made the right choice to send you." Latisha says. "Now grab your camera and your things and get going"

I'm sitting in the car with my camera and my purse that I use for concerts in the passenger seat. Latisha has given me very specific instructions and had reminded me to be good as we had their permission to do this.

I wonder. Why did she choose me? I know she has chats with the celebrities we photograph and informs them of who from the Agency will be taking the pictures. She probably told or recommended me.

Just then, I see the stadium. The massive Crimson Valley Stadium glittering under the sun and surround by a million trees. I park in the garage and start walking. It isn't until I reach the lines to realize how big of a line it really is. Oh god. It really is like I heard. People standing in line for hours before the concert to get in and get good seats and hopefully see The Bells walk in. I rummage through my purse until I find what I'm looking for.

I walk towards the backstage entrance near the right wing when I get stopped by security. "Are you Miss Savannah Whitwell?" "I-I yes. I am. Pleased to meet you." I hold out my hand and the guard firmly shakes it. "Nice to meet you too. Now follow me backstage ma'am." I followed the security guard, completely baffled by what happened.

I walk with the guard, intricately listening as he explains what each part of the stadium is. Soon enough, we reach a door. "Miss Whitwell, behind this door is where the members of The Bells are. Now you have to understand one thing, they are aware there will be photographers but they are very particular people. Don't try to provoke them. Understood?" "Yes sir"

The guard opens the door and ushers me in. I settle down in a private area a good distance away from the members. Quietly, I take out my camera to begin taking photos. I make sure to check the portfolio Latisha had given me because it had an outline of their preferences when photos were being taken. As they were getting ready, I quietly took photos from their preference areas. I kept this up for about forty five minutes when the security guard came out.

"Miss Whitwell, it's time to go." I quickly packed everything up and got up to leave. The security guard gets me into my seat, a luscious front row where I can take even more pictures and get a good view of the entire band.

Just then, I get a text from Latisha. How is it going? Has the concert started? I quickly text her back. Just sat down for the concert. They come out in a few minutes. Some guard took me to their room in the stadium and I took some pictures there. Latisha quickly responds. Good, make sure the photos are good and don't attract too much attention. I roll my eyes and text her back that it's about to start and put my phone away.

I settle in for the next few hours, ready to enjoy my first ever concert watching The Bells.