014 | "Yeah, tell her that,"

Jasmine and Sierra sit down in a McDonald's parking lot eating cheeseburgers and fries after deciding to pregame in case they don't have food at the fight

"I should've gotten a mcflurry," Jasmine sighs after finishing her sweet tea. "Here, you can have the rest of this," Sierra offers while handing Jasmine her diet coke.

"Uh, thanks but no thanks," Jasmine declines because of the simple fact that she doesn't drink anything with the word 'diet' in it and because she's more of a Pepsi kinda girl.

"So how long is this fight gonna be because I really wanna get my nails done with Mel and Raven?"

"I don't know, should I ask him?" Jasmine asks while picking up her phone only to have it smacked onto the ground. "No! He's gonna think you don't wanna stay for long, duh!" Sierra says obviously as Jasmine frowns at her phone that now lies helplessly on the ground.

"No, is okay. A simple 'no' never hurt nobody." Jasmine says while reaching down and grabbing her phone.

"Sorry, I'm just really rooting for you guys," Sierra admits and Jasmine sticks her tongue out and displays a face of disgust. "Are you not rooting for you guys?" Sierra asks as Jasmine starts her car and pulls out of the parking lot.

"Uh, I just don't wanna get attached, I don't even know if he fucks with me," Jasmine says and Sierra rolls her eyes. "You are insufferable."

"I think everyone knows he has a thing for you, well, everybody except you," Sierra tells the older girl who keeps her eyes on the road.

"But what if he doesn't?"

Meanwhile, Javon paces around the waiting room as he grips onto his water bottle. "You think she's here yet? She said she'd text me when she got here," Javon says while looking at Jaden who shakes his head.

"Relax, if she said she's pulling up, I'm pretty sure she's gonna pull up," Jaden assures the older twin. "Plus she's like kinda famous which could also be a factor," he adds.

"Right, she is up there," Javon recalls before taking a sip from the water in his hand. "Yeah, or like traffic or something, right?"

Jaden nods not wanting to give Javon any doubt about the YouTuber showing up.

"Come on man, you can't be stressin' about Jazz, you gotta get your head in the game," DJ instructs as he sits up in his seat. "She'll be here, I don't think she'd be able to miss it?" he assures his son.

"Yeah, just focus on the match,"

Eventually, the time comes when Javon walks out and by then Jaden's sitting down in the crowd and he's only walking out with his crew and dad.

He looks through the V.I.P. section and smiles when he sees Jasmine sitting down and talking to Sierra as everyone else in the V.I.P. section stands and cheers for him.