Chapter 1 (part 2)

{ Transferring has been successful }

My body moved automatically as though it had a mind of its own. Left and right It wasn't because I needed to use the bathroom or anything like that, but because my hands, my legs, and my whole body shifted back and forth, like a fish being exposed to sunlight for the first time.

{-fixing the issues - }

{ Player name : Yamato takao}

-Intelligent level increasing-

-Strength level increasing-

-Skills levels increasing-

-Magic levels increasing-

- stamina levels increasing-

- abilities levels increasing-

-'Resistance' levels increasing-

-Defense levels increasing-

-complete-

Complete?..?what the hell am I dreaming about?..

{-Now,loading New skills...- }

I forced myself to stop moving, Strangely doing that made my body feels refreshed

{-The Unique skill (Re:enter) has been added -}

[ Would you like to use this 're:enter'?]

Yes

No

Yeah...this is definitely a dream

{-The Unique skill 're:enter' has been activated -}

Such a weird dream..

{ You failed your 're:enter-y' }

{ Calculating the results...}

{ Calculating the results has been successful}

{ -Entire the unpredictable future-}

It was probably pretty late at night, but I forced myself to sleep. My eyes were still closed, but I felt like I could hear noises, like something hitting the floor, really hard. I tried calling out to my parents, but there was no response, until I heard another loud bang. I was shocked to see a robot in front of me, a real-life robot with articulated arms and legs.

"Holy sh!*!"

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was a robot that looked like something from a science fiction movie, with its tall frame and metal limbs. It was walking around, investigating its environment as if that was its mission.

I was filled with a mixture of apprehension and awe as I watched the robot move, its joints and limbs shifting with each step. I was scared of what it might do, but at the same time, I couldn't take my eyes off it. It was like I was witnessing a glimpse of the future.

I tried to sneak away from it without making any noise, but the robot's sensors must have been advanced enough to pick up on my presence. It seemed to have spotted me, and it started heading in my direction. I was terrified, and all I could do was freeze up and wait for it to get closer to me.

I cried out shouting for help

The robot took notice of my screams, and it started moving faster, coming closer with each step. I didn't know whether to run or hide, so I did the only thing I could think of: I screamed louder. My terror only seemed to intensify the robot's advances, as it came closer and closer. Every nerve in my body was on alert, knowing that any second, that thing would catch me and do god knows what.