Ch10: Loo loo land

It starts in the morning Logan woke up and went to the kitchen and grabbed whiskey from the fridge and also noticed something in the fridge

Logan: The fuck is this shit?

He grabs Marijuana with a V symbol on it and Carmilla walks in with yoga pants and a sports bra and sees Logan with it

Carmilla: Is that yours?

Logan:(Sips Whiskey)Course not.

He hands it to her and she sees the V on it and passes it back to him in anger and she grabs some Tequila

Carmilla: I don't wanna blame you but...

Logan: But what?!

Carmilla: But that girl is already on her path already and she won't listen to me and she sure as shit will not listen to you.

Logan: Thank you, for expressing that I can't help my little girl I get you and Velly, don't get along. But shouldn't you at least try?

Carmilla: She's respectless, I'm sorry mi amor, but no.

Logan: How are you sure if you don't even try? You're always like this not giving anyone a second chance.

Carmilla: Excuse me?

Logan: Oh no. Excuse me for expressing myself while you just complain. And complain about everything. While you stand there on your high horse with Zestial None the less.

Carmilla: Screw you Logan!

Logan: Oh but you won't

Carmilla: I was faithful to you until I found you in a whore house! You are nothing but a murdering cheating hypocrite! Thank you Logan Whatever the fuck your last name is.

Logan: Oh, it's yours You didn't marry me I married you.

Carmilla: And you know what I was about to have Yoga with our daughters but now it's fucked because of you!

Logan: Is that what they're calling it now You and you're fucking yoga!

???: Did someone say yoga?

They turn to see Gabriel Carmilla's Yoga instructor

Carmilla: Oh hello Gabriel darling (bows) namaste

He does the same as he sees Logan

Gabriel: And you must be Logan (bows) namaste.

Logan: Na-ma- Go fuck yourself!

Carmilla: Logan!

He then goes to get another drink

Gabriel: You got to work on your anger, brother. It's killing you.

Logan: Tell me something I don't know(See's Velvette come in going to the fridge) Ah there you are you little shit you lookin for this(Holding her weed)

She goes to take it but Logan fucks with her and keeps her away

Velvette: Ha ha, very funny. You know, you're a real arsehole!

He turns to her in rage

Logan: What did you just fucking say to me?

Carmilla: Stop it! Both of you, you two are ruining my fucking yoga!

???: Did somebody say Yoga?

They both turned and gasped to see-