chapter four

"You..." Xuan Qi didn't able to speak when the same warm and soft lips covered his lips again, he didn't tried to struggle this time, his afraid he will fall and that time this stranger might not pull him again. But that kiss didn't last long than the first one,

Xuan Qi heard couples of footstep, his eyes widened and realized that they made a noise in the bathhouse.

"Do you want them to see us like these?" A husky and tease-ful voice of a man ring softly on Xuan Qi's ear which make him shiver.

"Do..don't come near here!" He blurted out loudly, which halted the incoming footstep.

"Are you okay, Young lady Xia?" Meiyan hollered,

"Yeah, I'm...I'm fine. Don't worry." The footstep can be heard that it was walking away,

Xuan Qi felt awkward when he realize that their standing position is weird, how couldn't it be, the man was holding his waist firmly and Xuan Qi's hand rested on the man's chest, their body is too close to each other. He couldn't see the man's face because there is no lit up lanterns there, and he knows why there aren't any because it's inconvenient for him.

"Ca-can you put me down slowly in the water?" Xuan Qi didn't know why he ask the man, but he didn't want either to get hurt or feel the pain in his foot.

"Hmm...but you need to pay my service." The man speak near Xuan Qi's ear again which the latter dodge the warm breathing of the man, but the man then buried its head on Xuan Qi's neck and started licking there.

"You...stop." Xuan Qi uttered between his gasp, thankfully the man stop as he said so. It guide him to sit back to the tub, Xuan Qi felt relieved when his body sunk down on the water but the man didn't move furthermore. It seems like it was waiting for something.

"The payment." The man uttered softly,

"Wha-what payment do you mean?" Xuan Qi got nervous again, all out of sudden. The man didn't talk instead it reach out Xuan Qi's chin and again for the third time, the man kiss him again, this time it didn't take 10 seconds that their lips touch.

"Now, I'm satisfied. Goodnight, my wife. " Then in a blink of the eyes, the man disappeared.

My wife your ass! I'm a man but that goddammit fucking man just stole my kiss..not just a kiss but my fucking first kiss.. he even stole the second one and even the third one...if only ...if only my foot isn't injured I should have kick his balls!

Xuan Qi's chest was filled with rage as he took the spare robe on the racks, dressing himself up.

"Meiyan!" He called out, Meiyan hurriedly came to his aide.

Xuan Qi was already lying on his bed, when he felt that something was below his pillow, he reach it out and look. It was an ointment and a small yellowish pill, there is also a small paper on it.

Heal soon my wife.
               Your husband

Tsk! Who is your wife?! Scram!

Xuan Qi folded the paper into a airplane form and throw it outside. It fly up in the air until it landed on one of the tree branch. He look himself on the big mirror, Meiyan fetch before she left. Xuan Qi manage to trick Meiyan.

His hazelnut-colored eyes, loose ink-black hair residing on his shoulder down to his hip length, slick eyebrow and thick-long eyelashes, pointed small nose, thin lips and a tall slim figure. His pale like snow skin glows even more because of the lit up candle and now his wearing a thin white robe for sleeping.