different world

She close her eyes tightly and suddenly stop feeling anything.

She thought he stoped maybee....
But when she opens her eyes she saw something shocking....
Laila:-omg.. where am i , what is this

She was no able to move her body and not even speak she was just talking to her self in mind

It was like a dream, she was feeling really clam there, never wanted to come out from this dream, feeling like she is droaning deeper and deeper in an ocean

When she completely lost in her thoughts and that condition was like a magic.... she start forgetting about her life and who is she, what she wants , where she was...

It was a pleasure feeling she was completely lost and contineously droaning inside that ocean, it was like a dream world.....

Suddenly somethink pop up in her mind and she opens her eyes.....

Laila:-a..a...alii......(suddenly open her eyes)

Her vision was blury at first but after few seconds she find her self in a hospital her body was fully cover with bandages.....

She was not able to move a lil bit, have oxygen mask on her face, hearing a beep sound from heart rate machine....

Laila:-*totally confused* where am i? And whats going on some one plzz explain me ohh god.....(saying in her mind because she was not able to talk)

Nurse:-how are you feeling mam?? Well you can't speak rn becoz u had a very serious injury and you know what even our doctor is aslo shocked that how can a person survive after such a big accident!!! Well mam you are really lucky that you even survived after such a big incident!!

Laila:-ohh my fukin god plzz get her away... she iss so annoying.. her voice is like a witch,i cant hear her anymore *crying indside* (saying in her mind)

              ~Doctor arrives there~

Doctor:-ohh miss congratulation!!yoir operation is successfull:)

Laila:-plzz some one tell me what happend to me (T_T) *fake cry*(saying in mind)

Doctor:-ahh i guess you want to know what happend with you! Right?

Laila:- yessssss... finally.. some is smart here like me(*_*) (saying in her mind)

Doctor:-well miss we will discuss abt it later becoz its not a right time and you also need rest.. so take care of your self..

Laila:-omg..no i want to know rn!!😭(saying in mind)

Doctor:-no...!take care;)

Laila:-wait can he read my mind😳(saying in mind)

She look at doctor, and he winks at her

Doctor:-yes....😉

Laila:-😶

                   ~After some days~

She start speaking lil bit and walking too

It was evening time 5:30pm

Laila was laying on her bed still in the hospital...

Laila:-*gasp*😮‍💨ohh my belly is paining so badly!!

Doctor arrives there, in her room

Laila:- give me some good medicines🙄 i will pay ur all bills Mr.Mind reader 😒

Doctor:-hahahaha😂 oh you silly girl!!