run run run run!!!!!!!

When she come out of the bathroom she saw a beautiful dress on her bed and there was a note saying that.........

Laila:-let enjoy tonight at club *reading the note*

She was wondering that how it could be
So she look at the back side of the note..

Laila:-Mr. Mind reader....(wishper) * reading the note*

She smirk and she stay quite, take that dress and pick it up with both hands with pinch  from the shoulders of the dress........

Laila:-mmmhmmmmm niceeee

Took that dress with her in bathroom....
Comeout from the bathroom after few minutes, she put that dress on.......

She start doing her hair and start getting ready.......

Laila:-*suddenly start laughing like a evil* hahahaha LOL what you think Mr. Mind reader that i am a lil baby kiddo girll olluu olluu, hahhahah(talking to her self)

Laila:-(she look into the mirror) baby its time to runnnnn!!!!!!! Lets gooooo (saying this to her own self)

So actually here she start laughing becoz when she cameout from the bathroom after taking bath she saw doctor's reflection near the door so she start acting like that, and she try not to talk to herself in her mind..........

Because she know that he will read her mind, so she pretends that she like the dress and also ready to go to club at night......

When she again comeout from the
bathroom with dress on she saw that doctor was still listening her.......so she again start pretending

When she realise that he left she come to her devil state.....phuffff so hard to type the story for you guys....anyway.......... lets get back to the stroy.....and ready for twists.........her life will change like people changes nowdays...................... and chameleons change their color...........

Laila:-its time to show some creativity and talent baby(talking to her self)

She tear off that dress and mash it up with that hospital dress shirt and pajamas and make her own new stunning dress.......

Laila:-wow how beautiful i am (talking to her self while looking in mirror)

She pick up a mask from there and cover her face and change her hairstyle too........

She get into a random doctor's office and steal her white coat, she wore it and looks stunning on it, looking like a professional doctor as well as surgeon....

Laila:-uhm uhm(fake cough)

Laila:-so are you ready laila......
Yessssssss.........(talling to her self)

She run out of that office and start walking fastly.... suddenly a nurse calls her with someone's name but she didnot stop becoz she didnt realise that she is wearing any doctor's white coat.....

Suddenly and hand come infront of her and that was no one else than doctor....

Laila:-nooooo!! I mean yess?

Doctor:-lets go Miss fatima its time to perform surgery(he saying while blocking her way)

She nods her head as yes

She start coughing hard

Laila:-uhmmmm uhmmmm (coughing)

Doctor:-what happen !!!! Are u okay  Miss fatima?????