2

"Catch your lady by her toes , If she screams, don't let her go!"

The room was dark, the shadows dancing ominously on the walls. Y/N could hear her own ragged breathing, the only sound in the silent apartment. She felt a sense of unease, as if something was off, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Suddenly, she heard his voice, a familiar voice, cold and cruel. "You can't escape me, Y/N," he taunted, his voice echoing in the empty room. She turned around and saw him standing there, his eyes burning with anger and malice.

Y/N's heart pounded in her chest as she tried to make sense of what was happening. She felt a surge of fear, a primal instinct telling her to run, to get away from him. She tried to move, to run, but her feet felt like they were glued to the floor.

Her ex-boyfriend started to advance towards her, his movements slow and deliberate. Panic surged through her veins as she realized she was trapped, at his mercy.

"No, please," she begged, her voice barely a whisper. "Let me go, Brian!"

But her ex-boyfriend just laughed, a chilling sound that made her blood run cold. "You're mine, Y/N," he sneered. "You'll always be mine."

Y/N's breath came in short, shallow gasps as she struggled against the invisible force holding her in place. She closed her eyes, willing herself to wake up, to escape this nightmare.

She couldn't move, she couldn't help herself to wake up.

As Y/N tried to gather her thoughts, she noticed something strange. The room seemed to warp and twist around her, the walls closing in as if to suffocate her. She tried to scream, but no sound escaped her lips.

Suddenly, she was no longer in her old apartment. She was standing in a vast, dark void, with nothing but emptiness stretching out in all directions. She felt a presence behind her and turned around slowly, dreading what she might see.

It was him again, her ex-boyfriend, but this time he was different. His eyes were empty, devoid of any emotion, and his face was twisted into a grotesque mask of rage. He reached out towards her, his hand elongating unnaturally as it stretched towards her.

Y/N tried to run, but her feet were rooted to the spot. She felt a cold dread settle in the pit of her stomach as his hand closed around her throat, squeezing the life out of her. She gasped for air, clawing at his hand, but it was no use.

Y/N tried to scream, but no sound came out. She was trapped in her own body, unable to move or cry out for help. Her ex-boyfriend's hand tightened around her throat, cutting off her air supply. Panic surged through her as she struggled to break free, but his grip was too strong.

Just when she thought she couldn't hold on any longer, the scene around her shifted once again. She was now in a vast, dark forest, the trees looming over her like twisted giants. She could hear his voice all around her, taunting her, telling her she would never escape.

Y/N ran through the forest, branches clawing at her skin, the ground slippery beneath her feet. She could feel his presence behind her, chasing her, his footsteps echoing ominously through the trees.

She stumbled and fell, the wind knocked out of her as she hit the ground. She tried to get up, to keep running, but her body refused to obey. She was paralyzed with fear, knowing that he was closing in on her.

Just as he was about to reach her, she jolted awake, gasping for air, drenched in sweat. She was back in her room, safe in her own bed. It took her a moment to realize that it had all been a nightmare, but the terror of it lingered, making her heart race and her hands tremble.