Boat

As the days went on Ivory's home started filling up with more and more stuff to make it feel like home. There was couches and chairs for everyone to sit, a new tv, more food to eat and they even bought her toys. One morning Ivory woke up earlier than everyone else to see it was raining out Ivory was going to try her new street chalk but as always she saw the bright side of things. She want into her bathroom and reached into a bucket of bath toys Tiffany got her and pulled out a toy boat. She smiled big as she grabbed her raincoat and boots before running outside and closing the door a little louder than she wanted.

"What was that?" Stu asked as he sat up in his bed.

"What was what?" Billy groaned.

Michael and Jason also sat up in their beds and looked at each other.

Ivory set the boat down and watches it start to float down the street. She has walked down this street many times before she took in the slashers so she wasn't worried about anything until her boat started to go to a street gutter. "Uh oh." Ivory gasped as she ran to it and looked in.

"Hello little girl." A voice said.

"Hi." Ivory smiled.

"This is such a nice boat you have." The voice revealed himself to be a clown.

"What are you doing in there?" Ivory asked.

"I live here. The storm blow my whole circus away."

"What's a circus?"

The clown made a gasp as if she just said the most insulting thing. ''You've never been to a circus?"

"No."

"Well that needs to change, come see it. There's food, elephants, jugglers and dancing clowns like me." The clown reached for her only to have knives go in each of his arms making him roar loudly showing off his sharp teeth.

"Hi Pennywise. Big fan." One of the Ghostfaces said.

"But you're not eating this kid." The other said.

Jason lifted Ivory up and shielded her so she wouldn't see the bloody mess. Michael slowly walked over to Pennywise and lifts his knife.

"You can't kill me with these you fools." Pennywise growled.

"No, this can't kill you with our weapons but we can make sure they hurt like a bitch." Ghostface said as the three slashers sliced up the clown.

Jason carried Ivory back to the store where Tiffany and Chucky were waiting.

"What the Hell happened?" Chucky asked.

"A clown was in the sewer." Ivory answered.

"Oh? Has it been three decades already?" Chucky asked Tiffany.

"Did he try to hurt you?" Tiffany gasped.

"He was going to take me to a circus."

"Oh Hell no." Both dolls shouted.

Jason carried Ivory to the bathroom to get cleaned up and dried off before she caught a cold.

Not long after the other three came back in.

"Is that clown fucker dead?" Tiffany asked.

"No but we told him we know how to kill him if he comes near Ivory again." Billy said as he pulled off his mask.

Later when everyone was dried off the rain had stopped. Tiffany spotted Ivory in the kitchen. "What are you doing sweet face?"

"Making hot chocolate." Ivory answered.

"Just don't burn yourself ok?" Tiffany told her.

"I won't." Ivory promised.

When Tiffany went back to her room Ivory got a lid for the cup she was using before putting her shoes on and going back outside just long enough for her to go down the stairs and set the cup by the street gutter before going back in.

Pennywise slowly walked out of the shadows and grabbed the cup looking it over carefully. He took a curious sip tasting the chocolate and marshmallows. No one has ever given him a gift before let alone someone he tried to eat.

"I understand now." Pennywise said softly.