Chapter 2

John searched the hotel but couldn't find Sarina. Then he realized that Lucy had lied to him. He had people assigned to keep an eye on Sarina's entry and exit records all year round, so how could he not have received the news in the first place if she returned?

How dare you use Sarina to lie to me, Lucy?

With anger, John kicked open the hotel room door, but the room was empty now, and Lucy had long disappeared.

The air is still dense with the woman on the body of the obscene sweet fragrance; snow-white curtains flutter in the wind.

John sneered; he strides to the window.

Lucy wanted to get up on the terrace next door at this time, but Edward's hot arm wrapped around her waist at some point, and she couldn't break it.

Lucy then realized that the man underneath her was not right; he was breathing heavily, and his body was radiating an unnatural heat. Was he sick? No wonder no one answered next door just now.

At the same time, next door again, John's gloomy voice came: "Lucy, I count to three; if you don't come out, you know the consequences."

Lucy looked up in a panic and heard the voices getting closer and closer; John was already standing by the floor-to-ceiling window!

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

With those words, John pulled open the cabinet door in front of him.

Empty.

Lucy not here?

And by this time, next door, Lucy had dragged Edward, with difficulty, into the room. Luckily, this room has a balcony door on the terrace.

After all, the other party was sick, and Lucy couldn't bear to let him blow a cold wind outside, so she dragged him into the room.

Between the movements, the bodies of the two people inevitably come into close contact: Lucy's breasts were brushing over the man's strong arm.

The high fever made Edward exhausted, but when Lucy leaned over, his large hand unconsciously moved forward, grabbed Lucy's bare and plump breasts, and rubbed them unconsciously.

"Woo......" Lucy let out a pitiful whimper unconsciously. She was already drunk, and Edward's grabbing and rubbing was as if he had flipped a particular switch in her body; Lucy could no longer control the lust in her body.

Lucy felt ashamed, barely maintaining the last vestige of sanity she wanted to escape, but unexpectedly, the man's other big hand circled her waist and jerked her into his arms.

The unfamiliar and strong male scent instantly enveloped her, and the shirt on the man's body was ripped open again between the drags, revealing a patch of firm muscles. As soon as Lucy's little hand pressed on it, the bodies of the two immediately had a violent chemical reaction, and they both trembled uncontrollably. The man's hands on her tits were still unconsciously gripping and rubbing them.

At this moment, Lucy could no longer control the surging tide of love in her body and bit down hard on the knot of the man's throat.

The woman in her arms caused Edward Cullen to let out a dull gasp.

He was drenched in cold rain some time ago, but several cooperation cases worth hundreds of billions were waiting for him to decide. The consequence of working overtime for days was that he was sick. He especially came to the hotel to recuperate, but he didn't expect to have such an absurd dream.

Yes, Edward still felt that he was dreaming at this time; otherwise, what daring woman would dare to kiss the president of the Karen Group?

Lucy's mind is chaotic now, and she acts on instinct. Two nimble little hands eagerly slipped under the man's clothes, caressing him longingly.

She eagerly leaned up, licking her hot little tongue through the man's Adam's apple, neck, and pectoral muscles. Her body rubbed against him like a water snake.

After all, Edward was a man with normal lusts, and he soon woke up.

"Who are you?" he asked.

Lucy's brain was also confused by the alcohol; she tilted her head to look at him for a moment and spit out three words: "Don't move."

"What are you doing?" Edward's voice was deep; he was not fully awake.

Lucy didn't care about his reaction at all; her wet little tongue licked his hot and firm abs, and her two little hands automatically untied his belt.

"Hmm...... Oh......" Edward's Adam's apple rolled heavingly, and his mouth couldn't help but moan from his mouth. "Listen," he gritted his teeth and threatened, "whoever you are......stop, otherwise ......"

Lucy directly unzipped his pants, and the next moment, Edward felt Lucy's hot little hand grip his cock.

Edward: "You ......"

Lucy opened her mouth and took his cock in her mouth.

Edward: "Ah......"

Lucy was encouraged, and her little hand grasped the base of his penis and licked it tentatively. The surface of the man's penis was a velvety smooth touch, and the musky smell spread in Lucy's mouth.

At this moment, Edward's hand on the back of her neck suddenly increased in strength. Before Lucy could react, Edward jerked over, and he had already firmly pressed her under him.