CHAPTER 4: unexpected

WARNINGS:
ᯓ★ smutt
ᯓ★fluff
ᯓ★ language

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

sunoo soon decided to move out of the small house. he already had to pay so much every mknth just to stay in tha crappy shithouse, and since sunghoon and him are dating they both agreed to live together in sunghoons apartment.

it was a cold snowy night. sunghoon and sunoo were in the kitchen baking brownies. sunoo was beating the batter while sunghoon just stood there. sunoo was a little annoyed that he was doing all the work.

"arent you going to do anyhing, hyung?"

"i am doing something. im supervising."

sunoo rolled his eyes-

-- big mistake. sunghoon noticed.

"what the fuck was that?"

he dashed over to sunoo, hand reaching for his throat. he grabbed sunoo by the neck and pinned him against the wall. sunghoon hated seeing attitude, and sunoo was full of it.

"i rolled my eyes. are you blind?" sunoo snapped.

the bowl on the counter fell onto the floor with a deafening clang when sunghoon took a finger full off batter from it. he stuck his batter-coated index finger into sunoos mouth.

"sometimes, kim sunoo, i think you do this just to piss me off."

instead of replying, sunoo greedily sucked sunghoons finger while giving him a mischievous look. sunghoon choked on his own words when he felt sunoos tongue swirling smoothly over the tip of his finger. sunghoon smirked upon understanding sunoos intentions.

"you want to be fucked that badly? we just started dating yesterday, and yet i cant count the amount of times we did it. youre just a slut."

he removed his fingers from sunoos plump pink lips.

"so what? you like it that way." sunoo cheekily remarked.

sunghoon attacked sunoos lips with a kiss; biting, licking sucking- you name it. he moved his knee between sunoos legs, grinding it up into sunoos crotch. he felt the cloth near his knee gradually get wetter with each push. sunghoons mouth vibrated softly from the small whimpers and moans sunoo released into his mouth. their tongues sliding in and out of eachothers mouths that were breathing out hot air. sunghoons right hand remained on sunoos neck, while his left gently caressed sunoos abs under his shirt.

both of them enjoyed these makeout sessions because they always come before a heavenly round of sex.

they ended up doing it in the bathtub. sunghoon leaning on the cold edge of the tub with sunoos back leaning on his bare chest. sunghoons hardened dick poked sunoos naked back. he rubbed sunoos fairly sized dick, getting pleased sighs and whimpers from him, sunghoons dick getting rubbed every now and then by sunoos back due to the squirming. he bent his face closer to sunoos neck so that he can make marks on him. sunoo got even louder from the sucking and biting.

sunghoon completely destroyed sunoo that night. he came three times. he was tired but satisfied.

knock knock knock-

"love, can you open the door? im going to go take a shower."

"okayy~" sunoo blushed from the fact that sunghoon called him 'love', he will never get used to that. sunoo opened the front door after sunghoon locked himself in his room.

there stood 2 tall handsome men. the one on the left was slightly shorter than the other and had sharp features with jet black hair. the one on the right looked taller than sunghoon (sunoo estimated him to be around 6 feet) and had his hair dyed purple. they both were dressed rather elegantly in suits. the 2 men looked at sunoo with puzzled expressions.