Chapter 613: Are these reasons enough?

Shi Qingluo felt a strong gaze on her, so she turned her head and looked over.

She saw a middle-aged man with a big beard that covered half of his face.

Her eyes were slightly brown, giving off a sharp and domineering feeling.

She knew that he was the North Prince.

When she saw his invasive gaze, she frowned.

The North Prince was indeed as overbearing as the rumors said.

In particular, the way he looked at his prey made people very unhappy.

She cast a cold glance at the North Prince before looking away.

She then chatted with the guests who had come over to greet her after the meal.

The North Prince did not expect Shi Qingluo to be so calm and look at him so coldly despite his sharp gaze.

This caused him to be more interested in her.

After he came to Daliang, the young women here were afraid of him.

Previously, there was a woman who looked older than Shi Qingluo.

When she met his eyes, she was so frightened that she cried.

He strode towards Shi Qingluo.

"You must be Princess Fubao, right?" he asked with a smile.

Shi Qingluo looked at him indifferently. "That's right, I am. Do you have some matters to discuss with me?"

The North Prince did not mind her cold attitude.

On the contrary, he liked a woman that was prideful and bold.

"I'm a businessman from the Ge Kingdom. I'd like to buy a batch of white wine and green bamboo leaves from you."

Shi Qingluo rejected without hesitation, "I'm not selling them."

The North Prince was speechless.

He had never been rejected so directly before.

"I can pay ten times the price," he said heroically.

Shi Qingluo raised an eyebrow. "Do I look like someone who lacks money? I won't sell them even if the price is raised 100 times, let alone 10 times."

The North Prince looked at her fiery appearance and also raised his eyebrows. His gaze was as sharp as a wolf's. "Why? "

Shi Qingluo wasn't afraid at all.

She looked him in the eye and said, "Because I don't like you."

She really didn't like him.

So what if you have power? All you wanted is to plunder all day long.

When she was in Heyang County, she often heard the people talk about those from the Ge Kingdom and the God of War, the North Prince, with fear and hatred.

Their intention was to burn, kill, pillage whoever they wished and take whatever they wanted in Daliang.

In their opinion, the strongest and the fittest would survive.

As long as they could get their hands on something, it would be their spoils of war, whether others were willing or not.

The North Prince was even more famous.

He would snatch whatever he liked, and snatching was his greatest hobby.

She had heard that he had snatched many Daliang women and thrown them into his residence.