Chapter 619: Do you want to abandon the dark and join the light

Xiao Hanzheng's words surprised both the princess and Prince Jin.

They were all smart people.

They knew that they had been tricked by Zhuo Jun and the North Prince.

It was no wonder that the emperor had removed their names from the imperial court.

Zhuo Jun had given the list to the emperor.

The goal was simple.

They wanted to use the emperor to weaken both forces, so that the Ge Kingdom could take advantage of the loophole.

The two of them felt a sense of fear at the same time.

If Xiao Hanzheng had not pointed out Zhuo Jun's identity and forced the North Prince to show up, both sides would have been badly injured.

Whoever won would be waiting for the North Prince's harvest.

No wonder Xiao Hanzheng said that they would not be the winner if they fought.

The princess from the previous dynasty did not expect her own daughter to betray her and even set her up.

If not for Zhou Jun's quick-wittedness to walk over and stand beside her father, she would have given her daughter a few tight slaps.

She looked at Zhou Jun and said sarcastically, "I've raised such a good daughter."

Zhou Jun looked at her and smiled.

"I am who I am today because of how you have raised me."

When she was young, she had also yearned for her mother's love.

However, in the end, all she got was being advantage of and being disfavored, so her love also turned into hatred.

The princess from the previous dynasty choked.

She then sneered, "Do you think that the North Prince is sincere to you then?

"He is just taking advantage of you."

She didn't believe that the North Prince would have any father-daughter relationship with Zhou Jun.

Zhuo Jun smiled.

"Even if I'm being taken advantage of, I'm willing to.

"No matter what, my father was very good to me when I was young.

"He would hug me and tell me stories. He would take me out to buy good food. In my heart, he will always be a good father."

"My father is different from you, " she said calmly. "He once treated me as his daughter, but you didn't."

When she suddenly found out that her father was still alive, she didn't feel that she was being deceived, but she was happy.

In particular, her father did not hide his identity or plan.

She felt that her father still viewed her as his daughter, and that was enough.

The North Prince laughed.

"You're originally my daughter. Isn't it only right to treat you well?

"Of course, I'm trying to take advantage of you by asking you to help me deal with the emperor, Xiao Hanzheng, your mother, and Prince Jin. But I don't think it's a big deal.

"When the big event is over, I'll take you back to the Ge Kingdom. I won't let you be in danger. That's enough."

He did not lack children, but he still had some father-daughter feelings for Zhuo Jun.