Untitled Chapter

"They will also be mine from now on. Just like Xi'er, I will teach them martial arts." After Qibao finished speaking, she looked at the little beggars and asked: "Do you all have names?"

The oldest boy immediately replied: "Sir, my name is Xiaofei, and I am the eldest among the brothers and sisters. The second child is Ermao, the third child is Ajie, the fourth child is Shuanzi, and the fifth and sixth children are girls. One is called Manman and the other is Ying Ying, the seventh child is called Dawang, the eighth child is called Tieniu, and the ninth child is called Gouzi." Xiaofei introduced them to Qibao one by one.

Qibao was a little surprised and asked: "How did you get together? How old are you?"

Xiaofei replied: "None of us know where our home is or who our relatives are, we have been living as beggars since we can remember, all I know is that I am ten years old and my other siblings don't really know how old they are, I ranked them in size according to when we met each other, so that's what they've been called, and I named them randomly."

Qibao thought to herself, no wonder she saw that some of them were obviously older, but they were ranked at the back. It turned out that they were not ranked according to age.

"Since you are willing to follow me, then I will not hide it from you, choose how you make your own decision, my family is in the south of the town of Xujia village. My family has some background, so that you do not worry about food and clothing is still not a problem, I'm willing to let you follow me to learn martial arts, that is. I want you to have the ability to protect my family's safety in the future, of course, learning martial arts is not so easy, you have to endure a lot of suffering, and many cruel training, extremely hard, if you want to give up, I won't stop you, you only have one chance to choose, once you are sure, you can't turn back."

Everyone looked at each other in shock. They thought Qibao was the son of a big family, but they never expected that Qibao just came from the village, which really surprised them.

Seeing that they were silent for a while, Qibao smiled lightly and said: "What? Now that you know I'm just a young farm boy, do you regret it?"

The old man reacted in advance and said: "Young master, no matter what your background is, since I am willing to follow you, I will definitely not regret it. With your ability, the future will only go further and further. If I regret it now, I will be a fool."

The siblings chimed in: "We are already young master's people, it was young master who rescued us siblings, no matter what your identity is, we are willing to follow you."

At this time, Xiaofei also said in a hurry: Young master, we don't mean this. Our siblings are also beggars from a beggar's background. How could we regret the oath we made before just because of this?  If the young master is so powerful, then the young master's family isn't ordinary, or else they wouldn't have raised a figure like the young master."

Qibao heard them mention her family and thought about it. She hadn't seen her family for three days. Her family must have missed her very much. Thinking of this, she missed her grandparents and the others even more.

Qibao remarked: "Good, in that case, I hope that the twelve of you can get along and trust each other, I don't want people around me to fight against each other, if I find out that this is the case, you don't have to follow me in the future."

Several of them looked at each other and said: "Yes, we will never let you down!"

Qibao nodded with satisfaction and said: "I will take you home tomorrow, and it will be your home from now on!"

Xiaofei and the others heard, home? A few of them looked forward to it, it was the place they had dreamed of the most, were they going to have a home too? Will the young master's family accept them? Their hearts were filled with both anxiety and anticipation.

Seeing that the clothes they were wearing was really a bit unsightly, Qibao took them to the ready-made clothes store in town in the afternoon to buy two outfits for each of them.

After they took a shower and put on new clothes, they all seemed happy. They had never worn new clothes before. They have always picked up clothes that others don't want to wear. This is their first new clothes, and everyone has a look of joy on their face.

Qibao found that these children looked quite good-looking after being cleaned, especially this little girl Manman, who had a round face, big bright eyes, and was full of energy.

There is also a boy who is very handsome, but a little shy. The third boy is called Ajie. Qibao found that he blushes whenever he looks at others, which is particularly interesting.

After they all packed up, Qibao said: "Let's go! I'll take you to eat something delicious!"

So Qibao led a group of people to the street and did not stop until they reached the entrance of the Iron Triangle Barbeque Restaurant.

Behind Qibao stood twelve children and one old man. This combination really attracted the attention of many passers-by. Even shopkeeper Zhang at the counter noticed that there were so many people standing at the door.

So he walked around the counter and walked out. Just when he was about to speak, he saw a face that was particularly familiar to him. After looking at it carefully for a while, he recognized it and was about to speak...

Qibao quickly interrupted what he was about to say and said: "Shopkeeper Zhang, I'm here for dinner today. Help me arrange a large private room."

"Yes! Young master! I will make arrangements right away." Shopkeeper Zhang almost shouted out the word "Miss" thinking that the owner had just referred to herself as a young master, so he understood the meaning of it and changed his tone in a hurry.

Qibao led the group through the hall to the middle of the private room, winking towards Cuizhu as he passed her.

Cuizhu was stunned and didn't react for a long time. She just took a quick glance and felt that this face looked so familiar. When she tried to look again, she only saw the back...

"Miss Cuizhu, is my blueberry smoothie ready?"

It wasn't until she heard the guest talking to her that Cuizhu came back to her senses and immediately replied: "Oh... Just wait a moment, it'll be ready soon." After saying that, she stopped thinking about what she had just done and started to speed up making smoothies for the guests.

Shopkeeper Zhang arranged for Qibao and the others into one of the largest private rooms, and then asked the waiter to serve some meat slices and vegetables. After pouring everyone a cup of tea, Qibao said: "Go ahead and leave!"

"Yes."

A group of carrot heads entered the barbecue restaurant, and their eyes were a little blurry. They had never eaten in such a big restaurant.

Xi'er said: "The paintings on this wall are so beautiful! I just saw three little people painted on the wall outside. They are so cute!"

Apart from Xi'er and the nine siblings who know that this store is owned by the young master family. Chun Wa's siblings still didn't know about it, upon hearing the meaning of Qibao's words, Chun Wa said excitedly: "Sir, is this store owned by our family? The place is so big!"

Qibao was a bit amused, so soon he was calling himself "our family", he really had an eye for it, so she said: "Yes, it's our family, everyone can eat whatever they want."

As she spoke, the store's staff brought all the prepared dishes into the private room, and after placing them one by one, they said: "Master, if it's not enough, just call out to us."

Then gave a glimpse of Qibao and immediately withdrew, they all got the orders from shopkeeper Zhang and didn't address Miss.

Qibao said: "Everyone should try it and make it yourself."

The children were stunned. They didn't know how to grill the plates of raw meat, and they were a little confused for a while.

Seeing this, Qibao understood, so she demonstrated with her own hands, and then wrapped her roasted pieces of meat in a vegetable leaf and handed them to the cutest Manman: "Here, you look like you're the youngest, let me give you a taste first to see if it's good."

"Thank you, master!" she said sweetly, her eyes smiling like little crescent moons.