"What happened?"

...you may ask yourself. I had everything. Everything I needed to be happy, but I lost it all.

I had a loving family, but now it's gone. My parents died in a house fire. I don't remember anything about it cause I was only a baby. The cause is unknown and I want to know what happened back then so bad, but I guess I will never know.

I had a brother. He was 3 years older than me. He was near a window and was holding me in her arms. He told them to save me first. As soon as I was saved the firemen went back up to save him. He was reaching out his hand and they almost had him when suddenly a column crashed onto him.

So my aunt took care of me. She married and had kids of her own. I grew up with my two cousins. When I was the only child in the house I was so happy. I believed I had a good childhood, but as soon as she had kids of her own I noticed that she was treating them different thsn me. She was buying them everything they pointed their fingers at and I only had a teddy bear. I felt left out and that's what changed me.

Next month I'm going to be 18 years old. And in a few months I'm moving out cause I got into Harvard. Just a few more months and then it will all get better.

Stay tuned! Next parts are following... This is my first story so I hope you like it :)