the party

...was just what I needed. Me and Nia were drinking some shots when she introduced me to her friend group. It consisted of two girls, Sara and Aylin and 3 boys, Patrick, Dean and Enzo... that ass that bumped into me earlier.

"Let's play spin the bottle, so you csn get to know us a little better" Sara suggested.

"Yeah let's do that"

Sara spinned the bottle and it landed on Patrick. Sara told him to bite the bottom lip of the most attractive person in the circle. He came up to me, grabbed my face, leaned in and told me "I'm taken sweetheart, maybe next time" and kissed Sara.

Patrick spinned the bottle and it landed on Dean. Patrick told him to lick his toe. Ewwww I hope I'm not hping to have to do something that gross.

Dean spinned it again. Thid time it landed on Aylin. Dean wanted Aylin to let all of us spit in her face. We all did, but I was gracious cause I didn't want her to let me do something weird if the bottle she's spinning lands on me.

The bottle she spinned luckily didn't land on me it landed on Nia. Aylin wanted Nia to lick the floor. She did and then it was her turn spinning the bottle. That bitch purposely only gave it a little push so it would land on me. It's Nia right? She won't let me do anything weird.

"Go upstairs snd make out with Enzo" she said.

"NIAAAAA ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND???"

"Shut up, let's go now. It's just making out chill I'm not going to marry you or something."

"No I won't"

"I'll count down from five to zero and if you're not up in that room till then you'll see what happens. 5...4...3...2...1...0.5...0.4...0.3...0.2...0.1..0"

"What now huh?"

"Shut up" he said, threw me over his shoulder snd dragged me upstairs. I was hitting on his back and shouting "let me down", but he didn't.

He let me down. I spat in his face and said "you're a dick".

He bend me over the table and smacked my ass.

"What was that? Repeat it, I didn't hear you"

"You are a dick"

Another smack, this time harder.

"I see, looks like I have to teach you how to not be a brat. Start counting"

"What"

*Smack*

"Ahhhh stop it"

"I. Said. Count. You're counting till I think that your ass is red enough. I'll be gracious and spank you extra hard cause we just met."

"Fuck you"

"I know you want to *smack* but little sluts like you don't just get what they want. They need to earn it.

*smack*

He grabs my hair and yanks my head back. Then he spits on my face. His spit covered my eyes, so that I couldnt see anything. I was kinda turned on. He slipped two fingers in my mouth and told me to suck. I sucked his fingers. He ripped off my panties and stuffed them into my mouth.

"Just so you won't scream too loud when I do this"

With that he rammed his fingers deep into my pussy. I screamed out loud, but the panties in my mouth muffled my screams and Enzo started fingering me.

"This is what you want right? You want to be fucked like a whore don't you? But something is missing to make you a whore"

He tossed me onto the bed so that I'm lying on my back. I heared him unbuckle his belt. He took my panties out and stuffed his cock into my mouth. It was so huge that my eyes started to tear.

"Suck it. Fuck, you're throat is so deep"

He fucked my mouth like a pussy. Then he started to finger me again while his cock was still deep inside my throat. I started moaning against his cock.

"You like this, don't you. What a true slut you are"

With that he tossed me around and told me

"Ass up, face down"

I did as he told and he rammed his dick into my ass. I never did anal but fuck it was so good, but it started to hurt at some point.

"Enzo...please"

"Please what slut"

"Please..."

"Tell me, please..."

"Ugh...please...Enzo...stop"

"I'm almost there wait"

He put his hand over my mouth and fucked me deeper. It was so intense I started crying.

He came inside my ass. My asshole was filled with his cum. I pushed it out .

"Nah you're keeping that inside of you. Next time I fuck your ass it should still be there. Is that clear?"

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I'll keep it"

"Yes, I'll keep it who?"

"Yes I'll keep it daddy"

"Good girl"

He pushed me onto the ground and told me to put my tongue out.

"You will now stay here with your tongue out, drooling all over your body and waiting for me to come back use you all over again to put the next load of cum inside you. Understood?"

"Yes daddy"

"Mmhh you're making progress"