chapter 32: Episode 1

T'was the morning of the first episode. The girls woke up early, at 5:00 in the morning, because shooting started at 7:00.

They brushed their teeth and hair, and went to Chan's room. They knocked on the door, and to their surprise, Chan opened the door almost immediately.

Minho was still asleep on the bed when the girls walked in. "Uh, Chris! You sure Minho would be okay with us being here?" Mioko asked, hesitant to come into the room.

"Oh come on, pretty sure he doesn't mind, no one would tbh," Chan said, sitting next to Minho. "Why're you guys here so early?" He asked.

"I'm nervous as hellll," Azalea answered.
"Yeah, what do we even do when the cameras start airing?!" Eliana asked.
"This is tedious af!" Mioko said, just then they heard a groan.

Minho groaned as he turned towards them, and stretched himself. "Ah shit, looks like he's waking up," Mioko said, moving away from him.
"Mioko? Why do I hear Mioko?" Minho asked sleepily.

"It's cuz she's here," Bangchan answered. He opened one eye to see, and as soon as he saw her awkwardly smile, he jolted awake and sat up straight.
"Mioko?! Eliana and Azalea?! What are you guys doing here?!" He said, now wide awake.

"Well, we came here to talk to Chan, because we were very anxious about today's shoot," Eliana stated.
"Oh, I see," Minho said in a bland tone, nodding. He looked at Mioko, and her puffy eyes and messy bed hair.

Instead of being disgusted, why did he feel the way he feels when he sees Han or Felix? He then realised, he had messy bed hair and puffy eyes, he stood up and instantly made his way to the bathroom.

"Okay look," Chan said, "The staff isn't going to be in the house with us during the shoot, it's a 'day in the life's type of show okay?" He explained.

"Okay so we basically have to do whatever we would do in a day, on camera? Kinda like a group vlog?" Eliana asked.

"Yes, the only twist is the missions and the group task," Chan said. "Oh and, as long as you pretend not to be close with us, everything should be okay," He added.

The girls nodded. "Now go back to your rooms and pretend you just woke up and got ready when the cameras roll," Chan instructed. The girls went back to their room.

-_-_-_-_-

It was 7:00pm, the cameras started recording. An automated announcement was made to wake everyone up. Everyone got ready, and at sharp 8:00, they were all given their individual missions through their watches.

(Missions)

Bangchan: get someone to call you young

Lee know: hug someone for 10 minutes straight

Changbin: take a picture of someone and post it without them knowing

Hyunjin: make someone mad

Han jisung: feed something to someone else

Felix: get someone to call you pretty

Seungmin: call someone cute

Jeongin: call people by their wrong names

Eliana: pinch someone's cheeks

Mioko: make someone blush

Azalea: hold someone's hand for 5 minutes

-_-_-_-_-

'now that everyone has been given their missions, kindly assemble in the living room'

Everyone did as told. They occupied the couches and Bangchan started speaking.
"Okay everyone, since it's the first episode, why don't we ask Stay to introduce themselves?" He suggested.

"That's nice!" Felix agreed. Azalea's social anxiety wished she could punch Chan and Felix, but it is what it is. Mioko and Azalea both looked at Eliana, and she accepted her fate.

"Hi stray kids! Hi Stay! I'm Eliana, I also go by Eli," She said, and stray kids clapped because, idk why, I guess they didn't know what else to do.

"Hi Stray Kids and stay, I'm Mioko," She introduced herself.
"I'm Azalea," she said in a fairly low voice.
"Woo! We're excited to have you here, Eliana, Mioko and Azalea," Felix said, with a strong Aussie accent.

"So, what now?" Changbin said, looking around.
"Oh! Someone left a paper for us!" Jeongin exclaimed, pointing at the coffee table. He went over to it, and picked it up. He gave it to Chan Hyung to read.

"Welcome to the first episode, today we will be playing, vollyball. The teams can be split among yourselves. The team that loses has to cook lunch," Chan read.

"Oooo," The rest of the members reacted.
Eliana leaned towards Mioko's ear and whispered, "this is so weird, I feel like an NPC".
"Shhh," Mioko replied.

"What about breakfast?" Azalea asked.
"Maybe they've kept something in the kitchen?" Seungmin suggested. They made their way to the kitchen and seungmin was right!

The staff had arranged a wide range of breakfast dishes, including pancakes, waffles, toast, eggs and bacon, cheesecake, and cereal.

They ate describing how good everything is

They ate describing how good everything is. Mioko thought to herself, 'This feels like I got sucked into a skzcode episode'. She thought it was quite strange that both Han and Minho wanted to sit with her and not with eachother.

Whatever happened to minsung?! Seungmin originally wanted to sit next to Hyunjin, but then he saw Azalea making her way there and decided to be nice.

Chan sat at the head of the table, also because he knew no one else would really want to sit there. "Ohh the waffles are so good!" Felix exclaimed.

Han remembered his mission, and said, "oh my god, the cheesecake is to die for, Mioko, try some!" Holding a piece close to her mouth.

She tried to tear a piece of with her hands but han moved away and said, "say Ahh".

---------------------🥞🥞🥞---------------------

To be continued. . .

Please vote, comment and share if you like the story<3