Chapter 15

"Are you talking about Ian?"

Before he could speak, I put Ian's name on my lips.

"Yes. His name is Ian, right?"

"Yes, he's probably close by. Ah... I apologize for the rudeness that day."

I put my hand on my chest and had the courtesy.

"It's okay. It's not something Lady should apologize for."

"Thank you for your understanding."

"Then what happened in the North? The invitation was sent only to the nobles who lived in the capital."

I paused for a moment to come up with a reason.

What would be the good reason for the noble lady to go to the North alone?

"I enjoy traveling."

"You mean by yourself?"

"Can't I do it alone?"

"It's dangerous..."

He blurted out the end of his speech.

"You were the only one who came to me when I was there."

And you were the most dangerous person.
As I pointed it out, his expression changed more sadly than before. I didn't originally intend to tease him, but it seems that I've got a strange hobby. I've lived proudly that I didn't have a perverted taste. But I don't know why I like Valery Ahibara Kasinev's crying expression. I decided I couldn't do it anymore, so I turned around.

"So?"

"What?"

He didn't seem to know why I asked back. I glanced slightly behind him and then turned to him again.

"The reason why you followed me."

"Can you tell me your name now? I don't know how to call you."

"A..."

Naturally, I thought the word 'Blake' was supposed to come out of my mouth the right way. But suddenly, without knowing it, I forced my mouth to close. The word 'Arabella' has been erased from me for a while, but I don't know why it came to my mind.

"Blake."

"Blake?"

"I'm Blake Ariandel."

"Blake Ariandel..."

He put that name in his mouth several times as if he familiarized himself with it.

Blake.

When he looked at me with a bright smile as he called out that name in a smooth voice, I was enveloped in a bit of confusion. So I had no choice but to stiffen my face towards him.

"Now I know."

He looked satisfied, as if he had crossed a pretty big mountain. It's just a name, though. It's also a fake name, not my real name. The name that I don't even know her face.

"Please call me Valery."

He casually asked me to call his name. Even the noble close to him still called him by his last name. But he casually wanted me to call his name like a pet name.

"I don't dare to call you by your name. I will just call you as Prince."

"It's fine for Lady to call me Valery. You're my benefactor."

He doesn't even consider the weight and aftermath of his remarks.

"I don't want to receive the arrows that will be shot by the young ladies all at once."