48.

Jack pov

I was trying to understand why they are saying they didn't raised him. Aman is not always sensible type. One thing they truly made me realise he truly is a teenager who is shouldered our relationship.then I heard dad say ,

" I don't want to talk about this anymore. Jack dear read this letter for me." Dad said.

"Ok dad." I said and started reading the letter.

Hi mom and dad,

I know you are going to get angry at me for leaving the house but I have my own reasons. Mom dad please don't fight because of me . Mom I need some time to sort out this matter. I hope you won't go find Kai. I have already investigated this matter.

This time he is not the one responsible for any conspiracy. I will prove it you i promise. I will be gone for 1 month. I will come back on my own . I will prove you that he is my mate.

Don't go asking about me to Jackson , Andrew , Alex and Jimmy. It won't be of any help . They don't know where i going .

Don't try to mindlink me because I have already blocked you all. You can't contact me. I will assure you that the place I am going is completely safe . Nothing can harm me there you just need to take care of you guys . I love you mom dad.

Noah Jack i know I have always created you guys problem but I never did it intentionally. So please forgive me. I hope you guys will take care of yourself. Don't worry nothing is going to happen to me this time I assure you.

I want to assure you i didn't cheat or anything . I just didn't want you all guys find out from someone else.

I love you both. Bye take care.

                                                                                  Aman.....

"This boy ugh. I don't understand where he is gone." Mom said.

"Don't worry. He will be alright. He will come back within one month. So you guys don't have to worry." (Dad)

"How can you be so nonchalant about this. " (Mom)

"Andrew and Jackson won't be here present here. Only alex and Jimmy will be in pack. To oversee all the work in company.

He didn't left Jackson and Andrew here because he knows you will send them for investigation because they are more efficient than anyone else.

So he just don't want you investigate this matter. So just sit back and watch what he is doing. He won't die so there is need to worry every second.

Jack and Noah dear you guys don't need to worry too much. He will be alright. " (Dad)

"Dad , how can we not worry? He almost died two times in front of us." Noah said.

"Dear I am not saying you guys to not to think about him. I am just saying worry less.

You can try to investigate where is he but if he don't want to come back before the one month he won't come back

I hope you will try to get busy in your life like always." (Dad)