Chapter Forty

The doctor smirked while he pulled Neo to his chest. Neo turned his head away from the men while he was pulled away from the ones he genuinely wanted to reach for.

"Since when are you the owner of this place?" James demanded.

"Oh, since the original owner and I became one, you know how funny the mating urge is." James bit his tongue. He knew what the doctor was trying to do but James knew better. He knew not to cause a scene. Arc and Patrick looked at one another before they crossed their arms. The doctor pressed Neo against the railing moving himself between him and the other males trapping Neo. Neo tried to push away but the doctor held his ground. He made sure to be right in Arc's face as he began to speak.

"Neo knows his place, you should as well. Get you and your friends back into the room and enjoy the party that your friend is respectfully paying for. He is the birthday boy and you do not want to ruin the party."

"I haven't ruined anything, you ruined something though... you ruined that boy behind you, ruined my mood, and your breath stinks." Arc said sternly. The doctor scoffed before he grabbed Arc's shirt and pulled him closer.

"Be careful boy, you do not know who you are angering." The doctor's eyes flashed grey, and Arc responded with a smirk. He was excited. Patrick placed his arm between the two males and pushed them away from one another. The doctor made sure to pull Neo with him.

"We are getting ahead of ourselves here. No one is fighting and no one is 'choosing' sides." James expressed it but he knew what the doctor wanted. He knew the thrill the man received from causing drama, pain, pleasure, and ruining lives.

"Exactly, we all care about Neo."

"Care about him? You three have been nothing but ruining his perfect proper mind. Making him do unnatural things with the same sex. Unlike you three I genuinely care about this boy."

Arc rubs his face while laughing, "Unnatural things with the same sex? You are forcing him to work here and act like a sexual slut dog for your pleasure. Care about him? You have total control of his finances and what he does minute by minute. At least we gave him freedom and the ability to choose if he wanted to be sexual."

The doctor looked at his phone and then back at Neo. Neo knew the doctor was pissed and he would be paying the price. He swallowed hard as his body began to feel hot, his forehead covered in sweat while his mind raced. The doctor took another step back before turning around, "Let us go Neo, we clearly have things to discuss about your professionalism and how you have disrespected me."

Neo looked at the doctor before coming back to the others. His eyes pleaded with them to save him; he wanted them but could not fathom the consequences of denying the doctor. He could not move; he did not know what to do. He looked at Arc the longest. While he hated Arc's never-ending emotional rollercoaster, he knew Arc would protect him. He knew James and Patrick would as well, but something about the anger within Arc told Neo he would be the strongest. Neo watched the doctor walk to the end of the hall before turning around.

"Neo? Get over here now."

"N...no."

"Excuse me?"

"I said no," Neo said louder. Neo could not believe he was speaking back. While he could not control his breathing or heart rate, he knew he needed to choose the right group.

"Neo Willard, you have five seconds to get your ass over here or you will be dealing with worse consequences."

Neo looked at each party before he took a step back, each step the doctor took while counting down Neo took one in the opposite direction until he was pressed against something hard. Arms wrapped around Neo's waist while he looked up to see James holding him. He liked the way he felt within his arms. While James observed from the sides, he knew he wanted to protect Neo. The doctor chuckled before he rubbed his face.