009.

Arrya Brown

PSA: PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I CHANGED SOMETHINGS IN THE BOOK!*

I sighed going through the container full of pictures of me and Yoana when we were younger. I thought I would never find her again.. I got her hooked onto drugs and I'm trying to be here for her without her remembering it's me.

I'd know she wouldn't want anything to do with me if she found out I was her biological sister that got her onto drugs in the first place because I wanted to follow behind a nigga. I emptied the entire container out. There were pictures of us together with our mother and her father. Her father raised me like I was his own in which we still keep in touch and he's always asking about Yoyo but I try to keep him informed.

As far as our mother? She helped me recover off the drugs and vanished out of my life when I was sent into rehab. After I left rehab Yoyo's father got me connected with my family on my biological family side but the only person who cared to grow a relationship with me is Mal. He's my 1st cousin on my dad's side but I call him a brother to me cause he's like one I never had.

Seeing Yoyo laying in front of me that night at Mal's house I grew excited and wanted to keep a bond with her but discreetly thats why I'm always doing for her in any way I can. I regret ruining my sister's life and leaving her to fein for herself but I couldn't care for myself and her- especially since we were both hooked onto drugs.. I wanted to but I couldn't.

I recently had my last name changed to 'Brown' not wanting to take my mother's last name anymore simply because it held so much weight and pain in my life as I was going through shit.

I picked up a family photo of me, Yoyo, my mom and Terry which is Yoyo's dad. It was our Christmas photo when we traveled down to Colorado to be with Terry's family.

I sighed feeling mixed emotions of anger, sadness and mostly guilt take over my body. I placed the photos back in the container and put the container back under my bed. I got up grabbing my phone deciding to call Yoyo but before I did she was already calling me.

'MySister🤞🏾' flashed across screen. I answered it, "Hey baby wassup?" I asked lying across my bed watching her face appear in the camera.

"What you doing?"

"Nothing just laying around" I mumbled.

"I got accepted into a college the lady accepted me on spot." I smiled big, "You got cashapp or Apple pay set up?"

"I got Apple pay set up"

I exited off our call going to our messages, I apple paid her $650. "Thank you Ari" She mumbled reacting to my message.

"You're welcome and congratulations that's good"

"Thank you I'm pretty tired I done had a long day" She said yawning.