Chapter 26

It was like hell at work. Their boss had made the plan to gain even more popularity for the club and therefore decided to invite special acts once a month.

So in addition to the annoying customers, they now also had to listen to the jowl of the band that their boss had chosen.

Unfortunately, he had made a terrible choice this time and all three didn't enjoy the music at all.

The guests apparently did, because the mood was good and they ordered a lot of drinks.

Which led to the fact that Jisung and Hyunjin were insanely busy, while Minho and Jeongin ran through the area and collected empty glasses.

And even if time so reasonably quickly, they had so little time to chat and joke around.

When Hyunjin finally leaned against him at some point when it finally got a little quieter, they realized that their shift soon would be over.

Yawning, Hyunjin wrapped his arms around him and pressed his lips on the younger's neck.

"Jinnie don't do that," Jisung giggled, but still leaned against the older one.

"I want to go home to my bed," Hyunjin murmured and gently stroked Jisung's belly before he detached himself from him and leaned against the bar next to him.

"You can soon. Is Lix coming to pick you up?"

"No, he texted earlier that he is tired and would like to go to sleep. Minho drives me home," said Hyunjin and had to smile when Minho appeared in front of them as if he had summoned him and looked pretty miserable.

"What's going on?" Jisung asked chuckling.

"Oh, honestly I hate all of this. These evenings are so exhausting.. people are drunk and rude!"

Yawning, he leaned against the bar and rubbed his hands over his face.

Compassionate, Jisung put a hand on his arm and was just about to say something when he saw something in the corner of his eye that made him pause in amazement.

"Well, it looks like at least one of us is having fun," he said quietly and grinned all over his face.

When Hyunjin and Minho looked at him without understanding, he pointed inconspicuously in the direction of Jeongin, who stood a bit away from them against the bar - a few centimeters away from him the brown-haired who had given his number to him quite a while ago.

"That can't be true... now the chick will also have a boyfriend before I do," Minho said horrified and stared at the two.

It looked like the brown-haired wanted to kiss Jeongin, but didn't seem sure if that was a good idea.

Fascinated, all three observe how Jeongin's gaze wandered to the lips of the other and he visibly gave himself a jerk and finally pressed his lips briefly on those of the brown-haired.

Hyunjin and Jisung yelled and whistled, thought Minho shook his head theatrically and wiped away imaginary tears.

"Well Min, maybe it's just because of your personality. Others seem to be able to catch someone at work," said Hyunjin smirking and dodged Minho's fist laughing.

"You can walk home later, you brat," Minho snorted and disappeared back into the crowd.

Horrified, Hyunjin stared after him and then looked at Jisung.

"It's your own fault Jinnie. I always tell you not to upset him," Jisung said with a grin and shrugged his shoulders.

"But it takes forever to walk home," Hyunjin sobbed theatrically and threw himself into Jisung's arm.