Chapter 17

Please read at the end of the chapter.
Sorry if there's mistakes.
Enjoy!💕

<><><><><><>

When Andrew and I got to my pack everyone greeted me. Kyle was so happy to see me and the other soldiers and when he saw that Andrew was the alpha and my mate he wasn't so happy.

Since my pack had a lot of unmated guys Andrew didn't let me go anywhere alone. Possessive much.

Since Kyle told me that the soldiers weren't training because they wanted me or Toby, we were out side in the field training at 10pm.

"Go faster! You were 4 weeks without training come on!"

While I was training Andrew was watching on the other side, standing under a tree. He hadn't seen me like this since I didn't get to train in his pack.

I had called Xavier yesterday after I got to my pack from Tyler's and asked if they were training and he said they couldn't walk and didn't sleep until 1am and woke up at 3am.
Now that's the soldiers schedule.

"Leila, Tyler's on the phone, in the alpha's office," Chase came to me without air. Chase was one of the fighters and was Xavier best friend.

"Ok, can you take my place while I go?" He nodded and took my place. Everyone respected him because he had alpha blood in him but was pack-less because rogues destroyed his pack.

When Xavier and I found him in the woods by our territory he was a rogue but he was still small and innocent to be one so we took him in.

"Leila! Where are you going?!" I turned around and saw Andrew running to my side.

"To my brothers office. Tyler's on the phone, he wants to talk to me."

"I'm going." I didn't get a chance to answer him because he had me by my waist walking to the wrong direction of my brother's office.

"Andrew, his office is the other way," I told him while I looked at him so I could see the side of his face.

'Wow he's so hot' I hear Lexi whisper. I just mentally rolled my eyes and ignored her.

"I knew that," he scoffed. "I just wanted to see if you were paying attention since you think I'm hot," he looked down to look at me in the eyes with a smirk on his handsome face and winked at me. Andrew pulled me to him and kissed me passionately and I immediately kissed him back. I had forgotten about Tyler, the hybrid mark, training, Jared, Marcus; I was just enjoying the moment.

I never thought about finding my mate before, I was just concentrated on my pack and in training. Before I found him I thought that being in love shows you that you're weak, that made it easy for me to kill others just because they had a week spot for their mate.

I pulled away from the kiss to get air in my lungs. I looked at him with a serious face while he looked at me with love in his eyes and a huge smile.

"What are you doing to me?" I asked him but I didn't expect an answer from him.

"Its called falling in love," he looked at me with so much love and lust. He touched my cheek and I leaned in his soft yet rough hands and closed my eyes. I heard Lexi purr in content and I knew she was happy.

*

We got to the office after we stopped outside and had forgotten about Tyler on the phone, so me being me I ran in my wolf speed with Andrew in my trail.

I went and sat on the chair and grabbed the phone.

"Tyler?"

"Yeah I'm here. What took you so long?" Andrew pulled me up by the waist and sat on the chair with me on his lap.