Why?

Derek's P.O.V.

'Ugh what is wrong with you!!??' My wolf shouted into my head for the eighth time. 'I had to. Jack you need to get over it.' My wolf just blocked me out and continued to whimper. I needed to reject her. She didn't even know. She didn't know why I had to. I can't let her know.

When I saw her I instantly fell in love with her. She was perfect. She was beautiful, but I had to do that for her...and for me. I just hope she doesn't turn out to leave the pack then come back all bad ass like those stories. She is already bad ass and if she leaves she might be a little too stubborn for me. Especially since I have Alpha blood my wolf tends to get mad over disrespect. I wish she knew....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night I went home and headed straight to my bedroom. When I got there I locked my door and went to the bathroom.
I showered and brushed my teeth. After I was done changing into boxers I went straight to bed. I was nearly asleep when my mom called," Baby! Are you going to eat dinner!"

"No thanks mom. I am just tired." I sighed and heard my mom mumbling an 'okay' before leaving downstairs into the kitchen. Soon after five minutes of tossing and turning I fell asleep, gladly letting the darkness take over.

~Dream~
'No! Stop please!' I ran to my mommy who was crying. 'Mommy what's wrong? Why does dat person have sissy?' She looked at me and cried louder! She just cried. I saw a man with familiar eyes that seemed to glow and evil glint in his eyes. He smiled and said, ' My precious little son....I will kill you. I'll make sure of it!' He then grabbed sissy and stabbed a silver knife into her heart before he throigh the knife towards mommy. 'AHHHHHH!'

I bolted awake from that horrible dream---no horrible memory. Goddess please help me forget. I beg the goddess every night,but I dream of my worst memories every night. I don't know but I will avenge my sister before I get my mate. I'll make sure of it. Still I can't stop thinking why?

Why me?
Why my sister?
Why did he get mom in a coma for a year?
Why? Why did he ruin my life?

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hoped you liked it. It is pretty short but you'll live. Haha
Vote and comment okay!

_Naya♡♡