Tami?

Tami up above.^

Omg so what's happening?

So I decided to upgrade.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Derek's P.O.V

Today has been horrible. Today I had got stuck listening to my dad and his beta talk about my "duties" as alpha. Usually I would listen but today I was a little but in edge.

After an hour I left. Walking up to my room I opened the door and was greeted by a sexy naked
Tami. She layer there naked. When she saw me she smirked and seductively walled towards me and wrapping her arms around my neck. She kissed under my earlobe then nibbleed at it causing me to groan.
"You're stressed baby. Why don't I help you release. Eh?" She whispered in my ear. Even thoughmy wolf was a thousand years apart from this I picked her up and kissed her locking the door behind me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We had some fun. My wolf though he was angry. Me and Tami did two hard, rough rounds of sex. After that she got up kissed my cheek and went out. I sighed and got up to shower.

I turned the shower on and got in. Immediately the warmth relaxed my tense muscles. I sighed feeling at peace letting my mind unconsciously drift off to Crystalline.

Her beautiful crystal blue eyes. Her long wavy brown/blonde hair. Her gorgeous smile that displayed on her pink full kissable lips. Her sexy laugh..."Aaahhh!" I was brought back to reality when I heard a scream. I quickly got out of the shower and got dressed. I ran down stairs to see Crystalline protecting little kids while Tami was going at her, and her parents with weapons searching frantically. When her parents eyes landed in me they smile and I looked at Crystal fro help but all she did was scream, "RUN DEREK THEY'RE GONNA KILL YOU!" That's all it took for me to boltup stairs and jump out the next window I see. Okay I may seem weak right now but after that I blacked out.

Crystalline's P.O.V

It was Tami! My bestfriend! The one who was like a sister to me. "Tami?!" She looked at me and smiled. "Oh my gosh! Crystalline I just had sex with the future alpha! He was amazing!" With that I punched her right in the jaw. Okay she might not have been present on the day everyone found out we were mates but still she just made a slut move! "Slut!" I walked around her and was about to open the door when Tami grabbed me by the hair and punched me right on the jaw. "What the hell Crystal?!" She looked angry and hurt at the same time. "Tami you jusf did a slut move. Have sex with someone who isn't your mate and especially an alpha." Tami is so stupid. She said she'd wait for her mate blah blah blah. Down the trash! "Crystal I found my mate. He rejected me and I accepted it cause I like Derek." Wait hold up. She found her mate?!?! "Wait how long ago did this happen?" She looked at me and sighed, "Two months ago. Derek is really something. I like him ALOT." She smiled and looked at me.

I attacked her. My parents, MY PARENTS cheered me on! They then started to search for Derek. Tami lunged at me shoving a pup into the wall. I swiftly dodged her and protected the children. They shook behind me. Just as she was about to take another lunge Derek finally decided to join the party.

'Oh god Crystal please help him!' I turned to see him lookomg straight at me with a pleading look in his eyes. All I could do was warn him. "RUN DEREKTHEY'RE GONNA KILL YOU! " With that he took off.

Tami I guess took the opportunity to lunge at me. "Tami stop!" She stopped and looked at me. "What?!" I sighed and walked over to her and gave her a hug. She clearly shocked looked at me like I had two heads. "Derek is my mate..My rejected mate." I said while looking down. She looked at me, her eyes full of anger? "What?! When did you planon telling me?! Omg you are so stupid! You didn't tell me? I wouldn't have slept with him if I knew! God you stupid wolf!" She said flying her hands in the air, "Just don't talk to me right now okay?" With that she walked out leaving me dumbfounded.

What the hell just happened?

------------------------
Okay longer yay!

What's gonna happen huh?

Do you like the story so far?

If so vote comment and follow!

_Naya♡♡