Chapter Two

"Hey Lauren what happened to you yesterday?"Ally asked me in our last period since we only have two periods together,counting lunch.

"I forgot my textbook and um Ms. Cabello was helping me with my homework"I lied I didn't want to tell anyone about what happened yesterday. Plus I don't really need help in math but u needed to come up with something.

Before Ally could say anything Ms. Cabello came in the classroom and started to begin her lesson. "Everyone please pair up for this assignment" my math teacher told us Ally and I looked at each other and smiled looking back at our teacher for further instructions. "Now before everyone tells me they can't or won't do it its counts for half of your grade so you don't have to do it,it you want a good grade be my guest and do it,if you decide not to do it then you got yourself a 50. Your project is to do a play it has nothing to do with math I get it but this school is weird and wants teachers to each other things. Honestly I don't see why if you don't get it bring it up to the principal after school. The play is going to be based off of Romeo and Juliet. Can someone tell me why Romeo and Juliet died, in the play?" Ms. Cabello asked leaning on her desk eyeing me. I raised my hand as she called on me smiling. "Because they loved each other so much they couldn't live without one another so they basically killed them self's for their love they felt for each other its actually magical"I said.

"Why is it magical?"Ms. Cabello asked looking very interested. "Love,when you feel something for someone its feeling like can do or say or become something you thought will never happen. When your with the person you love its like nothing really matters. You know its like I see her face and in my mind I sieze the day whenever she's nearby its like nothing really matters. She completes me its how she reads me right or wrong. Its so clear she's all that I need. Love is something that comes once in a life maybe twice if your lucky"I told her saying what I feel for her without anyone finding out.

"Have you ever been in love before?"Ms. Cabello asked."I don't know when I'm with her its like swimming through the stars when I see her. If that's love than...I love her I really really love her and hopefully she loves me back. But that would never happen...because its complicated"I said looking down.

"Well maybe she feels the same...and maybe she knows how much trouble she's going to get into but she doesn't care" I heard Ms. Cabello say as I looked up into her eyes and smiled knowing what she's talking about before she walked away to her desk telling us more about the project she gave me a wink.

Authors note
Hey everyone hope you like this one its kinda short but yeah...I'm going to update You belong with me today and maybe lucky we'll just have to see what happens
Vote/comment
Love you guys