Chapter Thirteen

"Lauren, they love you" Normani said showing me how many views Lauren got for the cover song. "It's just a few" Lauren said, it was four thousand views.

"Yeah right" Normani said. "Okay so Laur, my birthday party is this Saturday can you come?" Normani asked. Saturday its date night.

"I wish I could, but..." Lauren said looking up at their math teacher. "Ms. Cabello" Normani said seeing Lauren eye her. Lauren looked at Normani. "It's okay, have you been seeing your doctor?" Normani asked Lauren. Lauren looked at Normani, shocked.

"No, I  haven't. I'm fine Normani" Lauren said moving her fingers under her desk so Nomani wouldn't see.

Normani was about to say something but Ms. Cabello walked in.

"Okay class take out your homework, and Ariana can you work out number one for us" Camila said smiling at Lauren.

Ariana nodded walking up to the board. Lauren smiled at Camila. She loves Camila. And that's why shes gonna do everything in her power to make Camila feel special.

"Good, now class lets open our books to page twenty five" Camila said smiling back at Lauren, but looks away.
*****
After school Lauren was by Camila's car waiting for her. She saw her girlfriend talking to that student teacher from weeks ago. Lauren groaned going down to tie her shoes.

She didn't want the boy to think she's stalking Camila, by waiting for her by her car.

"We should get some coffee sometime" The boy said looking at Lauren getting up.

Lauren needed to think of something to say to her teacher. "Ms. Cabello...I think your girlfriend was driving by" Lauren said seeing the student teacher raise his eyebrows.

"Girlfriend?" He said, Camila looked at Lauren and smiled. "Yeah. I should go" Camila said grabbing Laurens arm. The student teacher nodded rubbing his head before walking to his car.

"What was that?" Camila asked getting in her car. "What? Your mad at me now?" Lauren asked getting angry. "You embarrassed me" Camila said driving to Laurens house.

"You have a girlfriend, me. You shouldn't be flirting with someone else" Lauren said getting really mad.

"I wasn't flirting. I was being nice. I know I have a girlfriend. How can I not, your with me all the time" Camila said raisng her voice.

"So you don't like me being with you all the time. Your tired of me? Your just going to make me love you and then stab me in back by flirting with some guy?" Lauren said stopping herself from lashing out.

"Making you fall in love with me? I didn't do anything to make you fall for me. You're the one who kissed me that day, you're the one who had a crush on me for years. Not me, the only reason why I even fell for you is because you were there for me." Camila said hitting the steering wheel.

Camila parked her car seeing Lauren grip onto the door handle. So tight she could see her knuckles turn white.
"Lauren..." Camila said softly, she placed her hand on Laurens shoulder. She noticed Lauren face and hand soften. Lauren let go of the door handle looking down.

"I'm sorry" Lauren cried in her hands. Camila frowned wrapping her arms around Lauren.

"Come in my house" Lauren said, Camila pulled away looking at Lauren.

"My parents aren't home" Lauren said kissing Camila's lips.

Authors note
I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys