Climb The Castle

Your best friend bets you that you can't stand Rapunzle's Tower. Rapunzle's Tower is one of those rides where you go all the way up, and then drop down. Of course, you didn't want to seem like a chicken in front of your best friend so you accepted. Butterflies started to flutter in your stomach.
        You made it to the ride. You found a piece of paper that had information about Rapunzle's Tower.

Info About This Ride

Ride:Rapunzle's Tower
How Tall: approximately 200ft
Ages:18 and up

      200 feet. How fun. Your worst nightmare. Your best friend said that they'll go on first, then it's your turn.
       You watched your best friend go up, up, up. Once your best friend reached the top, it dropped down halfway at 100 feet in the air.  Once again your best friend raised up, but this time by 50 feet. Once again a major blast down where your best friend and the other participants where only 20 feet off the ground.
         "Your turn big guns!" Your best friend said, giving you a playful punch in the arm. You stuck your tongue out at your best friend like a child. You did not want to do this. The woman working the ride was dressed as Rapunzle. She didn't want to be here. You stared at her, just a blank stare. "Get on the freaking ride!" She screamed at you. You left your trance and hurried along to the very dreaded Rapunzle's Tower.
Up, up, up. You escalated into the sky. A bird flew by as eye level. It scared you that you where up so high. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. You tried your best not to panic. Fear was the only emotion you felt. You felt just fear here. The guy hiding in the tub, the sewing teacher's pin cushion hand, this ride! You just wanted to go home.
The ride suddenly stopped. You knew that the drop was near. You waited, and waited, and waited. It felt like forever until the massive 100ft drop came. You screamed until your throat was raw. Up again. Another bird again. Another moment of fear and dead silence as everyone waited for the drop.
This wait was longer. You turned behind you to find the bath tub creep. You gasp. Not just you where on this horrific ride, but you where on it with the guy that snuck into your hotel room. All of a sudden the ride dropped. You thought that you could never speak again after that ear-piercing scream.
Finally the ride was over. You looked behind you to see that the creep was gone. Then you realized that he was never there to begin with! You imagined it. You questioned if you where losing your sanity. You rushed off and slammed your body into your best friend. "Another ride, now!" You yelled pulling their hand. Your best friend was confused, but they could clearly tell that something was not right.