Chapter 29

All rights reserved🐾

The Immortals

CHAPTER 29

"He moves to different places randomly, where ever they need him....How many more demons do you want to let lose?" Kalsey asked Octaves. They talked telepathically, but they could almost see each other in their minds.

"I'm weakening him Kalsey, and then I will go after him myself," Ocatves said angrily, but Kalsey detected something else in his voice. She saw him pacing around the dark room where he kept Lila, he was nervously looking around.

A realization hit her and she covered a gasp, " you're afraid of him," she started, " aren't you?"

Octaves growled angrily and for a moment Kalsey forgot she was talking to Octaves and not Caine.

" I'm not...afraid of Caine," Octaves hissed scornfully.

"Yes you are. That's why you haven't gone after him already. YOU knew exactly where he is, YOU just don't want to find him," she accused, " You are a lair, and we have no reason to follow you."

"Kalsey," Octaves said snidely, " Caine is a monster and I-"

" Caine is not a monster, Octaves. He leads his pack and protects everyone, And he LOVES Lila! " She yelled, "You're no leader! You're only a coward."

"Kalsey!" Octaves tried to yell at her but she had blocked him out of her head.

She had a big decision to make.

"Alec!" Kalsey shouted through the noise. They were fighting a group of Kranker demons. Kranker demon weren't poisonous, so most of the warriors had shifted and were fighting in their wolf form.

She didn't know which wolf was Alec, so she had a hard time finding him. She called his name a few more times and soon enough a large brown wolf appeared next to her. It nudged her and she realized that Alec wanted her to shift into a wolf. She shook her head wildly, Kalsey might have looked like Lila but it didn't turn her into a werewolf.

In another moment, Alec had shifted and he stood naked before her. He looked uncomfortable, but she didn't focus on his body.

"Alec!" she rushed, " Octaves-He still has Lila and he's killing her she won't be alive much longer I'mnotactuallyherandI'mreallysorry-"

"Lila slow down, what are you talking about?" He asked her, confused beyond compare.

"Don't you listen? I'm not Lila, I'm Ka-"

But before she could finish telling him who she really was, one of the other demons had bit onto her shoulder and ripped out a large chunk.

"Holy shit," Alec said out loud  after he had killed the kranker demon and turned back to Lila. Or rather not Lila. As the blood gushed out of her shoulder she began to change. Red hair replaced Lila's dark black hair and her face and body changed to almost that of a childs. He quickly picked her up and began running out of the battle, towards the nearest portal.

~

I started to feel again when Octaves stopped giving me the drug. There was so much pain, everything burned. Everything was bleeding. I hung from the ceiling limply, screaming and crying, I couldn't even lift up my head. I wished someone would kill me already.

"Lila?" Josh's voice rung out in the room.

"Do not talk to her Joshua. You can take her down and do what you please with her," Octaves said darkly, "Caine will hate it most if you mark what is his, and I know that you have dreamt about having your way with her."