Epilogue

all rights reserved/Arrihanna/2016

This chapter is dedicated to all of my readers and followers. You da best;) also I got really excited and didn't want to wait.

The Immortals

unedited

Epilogue

SIX YEARS LATER

I was in an unfamiliar place when I woke up. It looked nice though so I didn't really care. It smelled like Caine and there was no blood.

He must have taken me here after the fight. Where was he?

I had to spend five minutes stretching myself out once I stood up. My muscles were oddly tight and out of sorts. I located a bathroom door on the far side of the room and hurriedly treaded over.

I had to pee really bad.

The first thing I noticed when I flicked on the light was my face and arms. They were perfectly smooth, there wasn't any trace of blood or scratches from the fighting. There wasn't even a bruise.

I shivered.

The second thing was my hair. It was thick and healthy and long. It reached my waist.

I glanced around, suddenly this place didn't seem friendly and safe anymore.

What the hell was going on?

After peeing I began to look around the room a bit. There was virtually nothing in it. A heart rate monitor lay silent in the corner of the room. The blinds looked as if they hadn't been opened in months.

I swung the door open as fast as I could and stepped out into the hall. I felt gross in that room. That empty, lifeless room.

It was an apartment. A very large apartment I guess. While walking down the hall, I noted five bedroom doors. There was no sound coming from behind them. I found that odd. The end of the hall let out into a living room. Couches and seats filled the room and a giant TV hung on the wall. There were beer cans and bottles left on side tables. I noted an ashtray filled to the brim with grey cigarette butts, there was no hint of smoke or the lingering scent of cigarettes. I almost tripped over a game controller.

"What the-" my voice sounded loud in the emptiness. Where was everyone?

A pair of bright pink panties hung loosely onto the back of a chair. There was a scrunching sound from underneath my foot and I stepped aside to reveal a small gold condom wrapper.

I scrunched up my nose.

Um eww.

At the far end of the room there were stairs. I started down them, the plush rug that covered them felt perfect on my feet and I found myself digging my toes in.

I found myself in an open kitchen, my stomach grumbled at the thought of food. I hadn't eaten anything since before the attack last night.

Or maybe it was a few nights ago.

I jumped in surprise when I heard a collection of voices ring out through the apartment floor. It came from down another hall, in what I was guessing to be the office space.

I slowly pushed open the double French doors. Through all the yelling and arguing, the group of men didn't notice my entrance.

About fifteen of them were standing around a tall island table, bickering over god knows what. The sound Caine's deep voice suddenly cut through the noise.

"This has been going on to long. It's been years since the Demon War, the remaining Royals haven't once stepped up to reclaim their positions, why do they suddenly want there thrones back? And why the fuck should we let them?"

I must have let out a breath I didn't know I was holding because the squeaking noise that escaped my lips was loud enough for the room to turn and look at me.

It was then that I finally got a good look at him.

I tilted my head to the side.

"Damn, Caine," I laughed, "You got old."

It was only a moment before the entire room erupted into chaos.

__________________

2022 edit: if you have made it this far in the book I am sorry. It had now been over 5 years since I first started this thing and every time I come back to it I internally scream and cry at how cringe the last half of it is. Forgive me plz. It needs to be fixed really badly, I'm aware. Please know that I am fully aware that it is not good, one day I will find the time and patience to rewrite it.///

Ahhh it's over!!!!I'm so sad to end this book.I am crying on the inside.

Thanks for reading though!!

Comment, Vote, Share

Please check out my newest book: The Rest Of Us!

:)

-a

READ AUTHORS NOTE ...->