Prologue

Henir's Time and Space

In the hall of Artefacts, a mysterious figure in a black hood sneaks into Henir's Time and Space to look for something he wants. He was walking past artefacts that Glaive as in possession, as he does not need any of them but one. He goes to the end of the hall to find a ancient blue and gold clock which he was looking for.

"Ahhh! The Clock of Existence." He sighs. "Selling you on the black market is going to make me a mint-" He began opening the glass that is protecting the clock until he was distracted by someone.

"Personally I think you could really use some mints." The hooded person dropped the glass as it shatters on the ground and turned around to see Glaive walking towards him while carrying a blue cube. "I can smell your breath from here."

"GLAIVE!" The hooded man growled.

"Then again, I haven't seen you eat any, have I? Oh wait! I don't even know you. Heheh." Glaive chuckles as he mocks him.

The hooded man grabs something from his pockets and threw it down the ground summoning a purple cobra. "Attack him!" He ordered.

"A cobra huh? Your skills are nifty. But if you ask me, it could use a blast." Glaive used the cube he was holding to fire a blue energy blast killing the cobra and sending the hooded man flying. As he was trying to rise up, he saw the Clock of Existence and tries to take until Glaive who suddenly was already in front of him snatch it. "Sorry, but souvenirs are available at the gift shops." He continued taunting him.

"Stop it! Cease your incessant prattling!" He fires a red energy ball at Glaive but he easily dodged it.

"Excuse me? I never gave YOU permission to come to my place. In other words, you're trespassing."

The hooded man continued to fire energy balls at Glaive. Glaive then began running and jumping around the Hall of Artefacts while avoiding his artefacts as well. "I suggest you leave now before you get hurt." He said while evading. As he was running a almost tripped over a chain created by the hooded man and dropped the Clock of Existence.

The hooded man picked up as the Clock of Existence began to glow and not only that, the pointers began moving like crazy. "What? What's this?" He stuttered.

Before he could use it any longer, Glaive called out. "Hey, Hoodie! Think fast!" He shouted as he was using another cube to fire his energy blast. The hooded man used the clock as a shield as the blast hits the clock head-on causing it to immediately shattered into small pieces. "What!? What did you-?" Glaive couldn't finish his words in time. As it breaks, a gigantic shockwaves fills the whole place and not only that but the whole Time and Space.

"You... What did you do!?" He shouted at the hooded man.

"MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He laughs as he was holding a piece of the Clock of Existence. His hood was pulled down revealing a black demonic face "I am Chronos!" He called out. "If you want this back? Come and find me if you can!" He laughs again as he vanishes.

"No... This is not good!" He gritted his teeth as he knows what is going to happen to the world.