Wisdom Dimension

Elgang classes from the Wisdom dimension

Elsword: Magic Knight

Aisha: Dark Magician

Rena: Sniping Ranger

Raven: Over Taker

Eve: Code: Architecture

Chung: Shooting Guardian

Ara: Little Devil

Elesis: Pyro Knight

Add: Arc Tracer

"I thought you got used to your flames already." A magic knight sighs as he splashes with a bucket of water at the trees which a certain pyro knight accidentally burnt.

"I guess I don't know my own flames." Elesis laughed.

"You should be more careful, Elesis. You could burnt more." Rena told her angrily as she splashed water onto the trees.

"You can't blame her though, there were some bandits getting away." Raven sighed as he tied the bandits they caught red-handed.

"I know but-"

"It's just a little accident. I'm pretty sure things will be fine then." Aisha said as she used her wind magic to blow away the fire from the bushes.

"Says the girl who used fire magic as well on the bandits." Add sigh told her in a rude way. Aisha puffed her cheeks red as she tries to hit him with her staff.

"Well, at least we stopped those bandits. They won't do anything bad again." Ara gave a sigh of relief.

"Unless they get out, I will have my drones to decimate them." Eve informed.

"W-We're not supposed to kill them!" Ara stammered.

"You know, sis. Even though you caused a mess with those flames... Do you think you could teach how to make stronger fire?" Elsword asked her surprising her a bit. Normally she thought Elsword had enough flames of his own but he said it's clearly not enough. "I want to become stronger as you are, sis. So I can help everyone. Please, teach me!"

Seeing his determined face. Elesis smiled. "Alright, Elsword! I'll help you! But listen carefully as I say, okay? Flames aren't easy to control, you know."

"You do know Elsword already uses fire, right?" Chung reminded her.

"Of course, I'm just teaching him how to make stronger flames."

"As long as you guys don't train near the forest, I'd be more than happy to let you find a different place." Rena said as a scary aura was flowing around her shivering Elsword and Elesis.

"Y-Yes ma'am." The siblings bowed their heads.

"Scary..." Everyone else thought in their heads.

"Hey guys!" Everyone heard Ara called out. "I found this thing that one of the bandits had." What she showed was a small fragment that belongs to something.

Eve snatched it from her and analysed the fragment. "According to my analysis, it appears to be a fragment of some sort of clock." Eve explained.

"Yes! And that clock is an ancient artefact." The elgang immediately turned to see Glaive behind them.

"Glaive?" They all shouted at the same time.

"It seems you are all here. That's good." Glaive gave a sigh of relief.

"What do you want?" Raven asked him harshly.

"We don't have enough time, so I'll keep this brief. In Henir's Time and Space, some mysterious guy named Chrono's sneaked in and broke the Clock of Existence." Glaive explained. (It's been said why Glaive said that but explanation is not needed).

"Clock of Existence?" The elgang questioned.

"What are you getting on about?" Add asked out of curiosity.

"The Clock of Existence is one the most powerful of all mystic artefacts in the world. And it's been shattered into pieces." He continued. "You have acquired one of the pieces. The rest of them are now scattered across other timelines; the past, the present and the future. Because of this, time has been spiralling into different ways making it disappear and scatter out of existence. At this rate, everything that has been done will be wiped out of existence, and I mean everything."

"You mean we'll be gone forever?" Chung asked shivering.

"Yes. The whole world, the other dimensions and us."

"You?" Raven asked thinking Glaive would disappear too.

"I'm afraid so."

"...This sounds awfully serious." Rena quietly said who is scared.

"Not to worry. You will be acquired assistance with your fellow counterparts." Glaive continued.

The elgang had white blank eyes implying that they don't understand what he just said. "What did you say?" Eve asked Glaive bluntly.

"They're specifically you guys from a parallel dimension. Apparently, they had encountered the same problem with yours because they found another piece of the Clock of Existence."

"...Is that some kind of coincidence?" Elesis asked.

"I cannot be certain. I have already told them about the situation at hand. They will be your allies for this quest."

"More people? Yay!" Ara jumped with joy.

"You along with your counterparts, must gather all the pieces of the Clock before they fall into the wrong hands and before time disappears, or our reality, as well as theirs, will be utterly destroyed."

The El Search Party began a discussion before making their final answer. "This looks like something we must do. So I'm voting yes." Elsword went first.

"Don't you want to think it over?" Add asked the lot.

"With the worlds at stake, I'm pretty sure you can't." Chung answered.

"Are you saying we should NOT do this?" Elesis asked him with an angered face. "We're taking about the worlds that is going to disappear if we don't do something."

"Urg...That's..." Before he could answer, he was immediately knocked out by her.

"Raven, take this idiot to the portal. We've already decided that we're helping out not for the sake of our world but others as well."

"...I understand." Raven replied as he grabs Add and held him on his shoulder.

"How about you guys?" Elsword asked the rest of them. They all nodded.

"We'll do it. Besides, we might learn something." Chung agreed.

"I can't wait to meet our new counterparts." Rena giggled as she puts her hands to her cheeks.

"Alright! Then let's go in!" Elsword yelled out as everyone heads to the rift together.