Valor Dimension

Elgang classes from the Valor dimension

Elsword: Sword Knight

Aisha: High Magician

Rena: Combat Ranger

Raven: Sword Taker

Eve: Code: Exotic

Chung: Fury Guardian

Ara: Little Hsien

Elesis: Saber Knight

Add: Physic Tracer

"TRY THIS ON FOR SIZE!" A red-haired Sword Knight activated a Spiral Blast against his sister who managed to dodge out of the way.

"Don't stop! Keep moving!" The red-haired knight shouted to him as she was charging towards him. Elsword tries to move back but he used so much energy he could hardly run. Just as Elesis swung her sword, Elsword managed to lunge backwards dodging the sword but also loosing balance as he hops backwards and falls down. He lies down out of exhaustion. Apparently, this was the longest fight the siblings have ever had.

Elesis looks at Elsword to see he strong he has become and how much he as grown. She was proud to have a brother.   But she noticed something was wrong with him. She walk towards Elsword and reached her hand as he grabs it. "You were struggling again. It's about 'that' isn't it?" She stated.

Elsword's eyes widened and looked away. "Yeah..." He slowly replied.

Elesis sighed. "Look, I know how you feel that incident you caused on yourself but you have to let go of that. Thinking about it is going to make you weaker." Elsword said nothing.

"You're strong but not invincible, Elsword." She said as she lifts him up. "There are limits to having energy in you. So you need to take breaks now and then before getting back to the fight. So please try not to overexert yourself into training. Can you do that for me?"

"You may be right, sis. I guess I should stop training for now." He sighed. "It's just that we're back again and I finally got to see you. I wanted to battle you so bad so you can see how strong I've become."

"I know and you've already done that. But now we can worry about that later, we need to fight the demons to help get Elrios safe and-" Before she could finish. She was hugged by her little brother.

"I missed you so much, Elesis. I don't want to be separated from you again. Please stay with me." He looked like he was about to cry. He was remembering the time Elesis left Elsword to fight the demons. For 6 years they were separated and now they're together again, he didn't want to suffer anymore.

Elesis paused as she remembered about Elsword's loneliness without her and the hugged him back. "I'm sorry, Elsword. I promise I'll never do that again. I promise I'll always be at your side." She smiled at him. Elsword smiled back.

"So this is what it's like to have a sibling. Aww! I want to have one!" The elf with strong legs sighed due to being an only child.

"As if you could have a sister with those...UGH!" Aisha puffed her cheeks out of jealousy of her bust as she was also an only child.

"It is lonely when not having siblings." Ara commented.

"Says the girl who had an older brother but betrayed you." Eve spoke to her making Ara flinch.

"He didn't betray me! He's just confused by that demon spirit. I will bring my brother back what ever it takes."

"Though I'll bet you'll change your mind if he'll forget about you." Add smirked. Upon hearing that, Ara looked like she was about to cry until Eve slapped him.

"Hurting someone's feelings is a big understatement." Eve scolded him. "You should be ashamed of yourself."

"Tsk!" Add then walked away.

"I wonder if he'll ever learn." Raven sighed.

"I'm sure he'll understand his actions." Rena tried to talk it out.

"Easy for you to say." Chung said feeling a bit bad about what happened.

"Hey! What's this?" Elsword ran to pick a small object.

"Looks like a... piece that belongs to a clock." Eve observed it a little.

Before anyone can continue their usual chat a blue rift came out of nowhere and out comes a white-haired man with a mask and a black coat carrying a blue cube. "El Search Party! You are needed!" He called out to the elgang.

"Glaive? Didn't we'd meet you like this." Raven said to him. Normally they meet him on random places but not out of a portal before.

"What is it this time?" Aisha asks him.

"Everyone! I am need of your assistance." He said to them surprising them all. "In Henir's Time and Space, a mysterious man who calls himself Chrono, shattered the Clock of Existence." Although he was the one who blasted hit into pieces, he didn't want to admit it.

"Clock of Existence?" Eve asked.

"Yes. This is one the most powerful of all mystic artefacts in the world. And it's been shattered into pieces." He continued. "You have acquired one of the pieces. The rest of them are now scattered across other timelines; the past, the present and the future. Because of this, time has been spiralling into different ways making it disappear and scatter out of existence. At this rate, everything that has been done will be wiped out of existence."

"Wait! So what you're basically telling us that we all would disappear along with everyone in the world?" Elesis questions him nervously.

Glaive nodded as everyone gasped. "This sounds serious! Although we have been on various timelines, right?" Elsword told everyone.

"You mean Glaive's challenges? Oh yeah! I remember that!" Aisha answered.

"Focus!" Glaive shouted as everyone looked back at him. "I require your help - yours and the help of your counterparts."

The elgang froze when he said the word: "Counterpart?" Everyone questioned with disoriented looks.

"You heard me. They're basically you lot from a different dimension. It seems your counterparts from another dimension had encountered the same problem with yours because they found another piece of the Clock of Existence."

"Slow down a bit!" Elsword piped up. "Another dimension? Another us?"

"Yes. I have explained our dire situation to them. They will be your allies in this quest."

"But I'm the most charming, right?" Add smirked before Elesis clonked him on the head.

"You along with your counterparts, must gather all the pieces of the Clock before they fall into the wrong hands and before time disappears, or our reality, as well as theirs, will be utterly destroyed."

The elgang looked at each other and began a discussion. "What do you think guys?" Elsword asked everyone.

"I think he's telling the truth." Ara answered first.

"You didn't think it over, did you?" Ching asked her.

"I-I did!"

"If what he says is true, then we have no other choice but to accept this quest." Elesis answers. "We're doing this not for the sake of our world but also for the sake of the others."

"I agree. This might be the only way to fix this before we will be gone forever." Raven added.

"Then it's settled." Elsword smiled. "We will help Glaive along with our new counterpart friends and save time and Elrios and other worlds too."

"Yeah. Right. No pressure or anything." Add sighed.

"Alright! Let's do it! Galive, we're ready!" Elsword called out.

"I thought you'd say that." Glaive closed his eyes. "Follow me to the rift where we will begin your first meeting with your counterparts." The elgang watch Glaive as he enters the rift.

"OK, everyone! Let's go!" Elsword shouted as he ran into the rift. Everyone else followed together.