The Pills

CHAPTER 3 -

Jordons POV

"So you're telling me ill never go back home?"

I said now sitting at the edge of the bed.

"As far as I know, nope" Hannah replied.

I squeal at her response and right then a man enters the room. We stared at him until he tells Hannah to leave the room which she instantly does as told. I felt myself tear up as they began to pour out.

"Why am I here?" I ask shyly.

"Silence!" The man yelled.

"Okay" is all I said as he starts to dig in the night stand next to a perfectly made up bed.

He pulls out a bottle of pills and I quickly cover my mouth.

"Move your fucking hands" The man screamed, now turning red.

I move them and he tells me to take two pills and I do as told. A few moments later everything got blurry and then everything went black.

~~~~ The Next Morning ~~~~

"Jordan get up,"

Hannah whispers as my vision starts to come back.

"What happened?" I asked in a light voice.

"He gave you some sleeping pills" Hannah replies.

"Who's 'He' "? I asked quickly.
I dont know his name said Hannah, nobody does. I have a question.

"What?" I replied.

"Where's all your clothes?" Hannah said staring at me with a shocked expression.

I quickly got up and got on the bed and quickly slide under the comforter. I didn't know where my clothes were. I didn't know what happened after I took those pills. I didn't know anything.

"He must have removed them while you were asleep." Hannah said.

All I could do was gasp in disgust. "What did he do to me?" I asked with a crack in my voice.

"Well.." Hannah started. "When he did this to me, I woke up 2 days later without my Virginity." Hannah finished.

felt tears run down my cheek ever so gently as that sentence came from between Hannahs lips. Hannah suddenly gives me a tight hug and after a few moments she lets go and asks if I wanted some food. I replied with a quick

"Yes please!" and she giggles and yells out the door "Can you please bring us some food?"

"Who was she talking to?"

Could I trust the food? Could u trust Hannah? Thoughts traveling through my head.

        ~20 minutes later~

The door cracks open and a boy who lookes about around my age covers his eyes while handing Hannah a big shirt and a pair of purple tights.

"Get dressed so I can come in." The mystery boy said.

Hannah hands me the clothes and I put them on. The boy then walks in and hands us a plate of eggs, bacon, and pancakes.

"Thanks Elijah, I know you cooked this because there's no powder on top of my eggs." Hannah says.

"Yeah you're right" Elijah said with a big smile.

Why was everyone so happy? I couldn't help but wonder.

"Hey Jordan, im Elijah. Im forced to work with the man but I promise I will not hurt you or anyone else." Elijah stated with a big smile.

"Okay" I said with pancakes stuffed in my mouth
not really believing what he was saying.

He laughs at me but I ignored it and continued eating.

He breaks the silence and says "ill see y'all tomorrow." Hannah said "okay." as I just stared at him and looked around the room. He walked out of the room and I think Hannah noticed my face drop because she then said

"Don't worry, he's not gonna kill us or anything like that. He's always been good to me."

I nodded and told her that I needed to use the bathroom.

"Go." said Hannah.

As if I knew where it was. "Where is it?" I asked while Hannah directs me to the bathroom down the hall.

She warned me to not try escaping because I would be beat and burned which explained the burns on her left arm from her attempts. I agreed and I walked into the bathroom. I didn't believe what I saw when lifted my eyes from the floor.

——————————————

AUTHORS NOTE// Chapter 3 is now up!! What did you guys think? I know it's short but I didn't want to rush everything into one chapter. Do you think Jordan's mom is out looking for her? Or the cops? Do you think her friends is blowing up her phone? Or are they just enjoying their summer thinking Jordan is home safe? Continue reading to find out moreeee!! Don't forget to comment! I love feedback and random comments lol :) Don't forget to vote as well!
Word count : 780
XOXO - Ro ❤️