The Relations

Chapter 16 -

Hannah's POV

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I yelled out. I'm so sorry, nothing like this will ever happen again.

"You've been a very bad girl ever since Jordan arrived. Eddy spoke sounding like the most serious person ever to walk on this earth. "You know, you were actually starting to get on my good side." Eddy said pacing back and forth.

"I'm sorry! It won't happen agai- AHHHHH" I screamed as the hot metal rod swung against my bare skin. I sobbed as my flesh started to peel off. My heart was racing. I could hear it pounding. It went faster and faster as Eddy reached into his pack pocket. "No, no, no, no, please! I'm begging you!" I yelled.

"This will stop you from running off again." Eddy with a twisted smile.

"Nooooo-" POP.

Jordans POV

What the fuck is happening in there!? I screamed through the door. "POP!" "HANNAH!" I screamed to the top of my lungs. Was that a fucking gunshot!? HANNAH! HANNAH!  Can you hear me!? I yelled through the thick wooden door. I got no response. I began backing up as the door nob starting twisting.

"You've been a very bad girl. And one thing I don't like are bad girls." Eddy said with a smirk.

My eyes begin widening when the blow torch came into view. "Wait no, please don't use that on me!" I pleaded out. He closed the door and moved forward.

"You're only making me more angry with your crying! Just shut the hell up already because this can get worse." Eddy said with a red shade taking over is face.

He yanked my arm toward him causing me to lose my balance.  He turned on the blow torch and lit my arm up. I screamed in agony. I begged and begged for him to stop once he reached my elbow. He let me go as I crashed to the floor.

"Think about this the next time you try to runaway. Oh and you stink, hit the shower." Eddy said walking out of the room.

I sat on the floor for which felt like hours, just crying. Thinking about how someone could be so cruel to innocent minors. My arm was aching badly. It felt like my heart moved over to my arm. I was rocked back and forth trying to cool down the burns with I heard the door open. It was Elijah with a first aid kit.

"Here, I came to help." He Said softly.

"Where were you when all this was happening? And why are you fine when you ran away too!? Where's Hannah is she okay!? I shouted in anger. I wanted answers.

"I'm sorry, I really am but there's some things I just can't tell you. And I haven't seen Hannah yet. I will when I leave out of here." He said opening up the kit.

"So you just walk around and take care of us? He doesn't hurt you, at all? He has favoritism over you. But why? Why does he treat you so much better? Why does he treat you like family?" I asked squinting my eyes and bit my lip at the pain. He froze when he heard that last sentence.

"Please stop with all the questions and let me finish putting this topical antiseptic on your arm." He said brushing pass everything I said.

After he put on some medication, he wrapped my arm up and started closing up the kit. When he stood up so did I. He reached for the door knob but I tugged his arm forcing him to focus his attention on me. "Is Eddy your father?" I asked him curiously.

"I'll grab you a change of clothes so you can wash." He said pulling his arm away from me and stepping out the room.

I felt so defeated.

——————————————
AUTHORS NOTE //
Heyyy guyssss .. Its been a while since I last uploaded. I really like this chapter. How do y'all feel about the punishments? What happened to Hannah? Is there a family relationship between Eddy and Elijah? Keep reading to find out ! Don't forget to vote and leave some comments!
Word Count - 711
XOXO - Ro ❤️

(I Tried To Find A Picture That Resembled What Jordans Burns Looks Like In My Head )