Chapter 6: New Game

I was wrong. 100% wrong! New section, new life. I was going to aim for the highest this year. And look who I first saw at the classroommm.

"Brooo."

"How's life bruh?", I asked.

"Nothing much, we share the same bloodline of handsomeness so I could pretty much get girls."

If you still haven't who he is, it was Chris. My most favorite, awesome, epic, reckless cousin (Not!). I will see him more often now since we're classmates. I expected someone better like maybe a member of my former "gang", but he will have to do. It was a new atmosphere, I couldn't see anyone else related to me from my former years. So I guess I have to make a new batch of friends again.

A sudden hug was a sign that I knew this person right behind me.

"Kuyaaa."

I was stunned. What is she doing here?? Just great, first I had no friends except Chris but now Jae is in the same section with me? Ugghhh.

"What are you doing here??", I asked.

"We're in the same section duhhh. Atleast we're complete here with Chris. Do you know any of these guys?", she replied.

"Not even a single person. I'm gonna need your help Jae.", I pleaded.

"Ohhh, so the Chick-man needs my help eh? Here's someone you might remember."

She went to a girl sitting near the middle of the classroom. She wore a violet bracelet that glowed the color pink everytime I saw it. And she was suprised when she saw me. I was suddenly pulled by a mysterious force towards her until we we're just a few feet away from each other. I greeted...

"Hi Nika."

"Hello Jason, I didn't know we're in the same section haha.", she replied.

"So did I. Hmm... I don't know where to sit tho."

"Why don't you sit beside me? Its still vacant at this time."

"Okay, if you say so. Thanks."

She smiled and I followed her back to I the area. But then I felt that she wasn't alone. As soon I as I lay down my bag, I saw 2 other girls, cross armed, and was looking at me uneasily.

"Umm... Hello?", I greeted.

"We know who you are Jason. And we know what you're up to.", the girl on the left said.

"What?", I remarked.

"Don't play games with us Jason. Your plan is to capture Nika's heart.", the other girl on the right said.

"I have no intention.", I replied.

"Hmm.... we're watching you."

Well that was weird. I already made neutral enemies at the moment. What? Even my powers are this dangerous now? Puhlease. Well, some girls approached me and asked for my number. I took atleast ten or eleven selfies with the others, I'm used to it. But even with those powers, I'm still alone. I have no new group that has my back. The teacher arrived and I returned to my senses. Here we go again with the introduction ugghhh. I'm bored already. But because of my surname, I always go first.

I don't wanna talk about the intro since I'll just say that I introduced myself blah blah blah. I tried my best to recognize and study my classmates. I could already determine who's gonna be good and bad for the whole year. And since I already studied everyone, I learned that the name of the girls who confronted me earlier was Bianca and Trisha. So because of that, I tried to know more about them through Nika.