⟅WELCOME⟆

Welcome my fellow readers and followers <3 This book is a story ideas book where I list story ideas from my imagination.

I always have a lot of story ideas that I know that I would never write, so I decided to reveal these ideas for people to claim. I always have a lot of time to imagine things, but so little time to bring them to life.

This book is called 'DREAMING DAYS 》 STORY IDEAS'. The origin of the name 'DREAMING DAYS' is from BTS' new photobook/DVD, 'BTS NOW 3'. I thought it would be a great name since my story ideas are from my imagination, and my imagination is based off of the times I'm in dreaming days.

All of my story ideas will ONLY be about KPOP. Most of them (all of them ><) are going to be story ideas about BTS, since they're my bias group [sorry haha<3].

For each story idea that I've posted, I'll also provide a book cover made by me ^^ Every book cover has my watermark on them, it's a bar code with JeonSaeHyun on it :)

Each story idea part will have a number and the name of the KPOP idol who's the main character of the story idea. For example, '001 | JUNGKOOK'.

Hope you guys will claim some story ideas :)

Please read all the RULES and TO CLAIM section to have a smooth experience.

- JeonSaeHyun

━━━━━━━━━

D I S C L A I M E R

+All work in this book contain fictional representations of Jeon Jungkook (Jungkook), Kim Taehyung (V), Park Jimin (Jimin), Kim Seokjin (Jin), Min Yoongi (Suga), Kim Namjoon (Rap Monster), and Jung Hoseok (J-Hope) of 방탄소년단 (BTS).

+ All original characters are created by my imagination and are by no means to be copied. My work is purely based on mostly stories, imagines, jokes, etc.

+ All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

©JeonSaeHyun

©2016 .

━━━━━━━━━