094 | J̶I̶K̶O̶O̶K̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Gotcha! 2

CHARACTER(s): Jimin from BTS, Jungkook from BTS

SYNOPSIS: [Refer to Story Idea 081] Ever since Jimin watched his favourite comic character become a drawing once again, he thought that he'll never see him again.

Due to having memories of meeting Taehyung, Jimin reread the comic series. As he finished reading the comics all over again, he found out that the writer had yet to release a new volume for it. Jimin was ecstatic to know that he had something else to look forward to.

After purchasing the new volume for his favourite comic book, he read it to find out that there was a new character in the story named Jeon Jungkook. And ever since the addition of Jungkook's character, Jimin grew curious on how his character worked, now that Jungkook was his other favourite character in the comic.

Once again at the office, Jimin received yet another special case file, but what happened next was unbelievable. His other favourite character, Jeon Jungkook, went from a drawing in a comic to a real life person in the real world, just like how Kim Taehyung did. Jimin was shocked to have the same situation happen to him again, but what Jungkook said to him only made him even more shocked. "Taehyung told me that he's still gotcha, and now I've gotcha too."

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^